Map of Latest H1N1 Swine Flu Outbreak Cases and Statistics
Author: Disabled World
Published: 2009-06-19 : (Rev. 2017-06-28)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Chart and map showing locations of US and world swine flu H1N1 cases and outbreaks including death statistics.
Latest information and news including a chart and map showing locations of US and world swine flu H1N1 cases and outbreaks including death statistics.
US & International Cases of Swine Flu Map and Chart
Latest information and news regarding locations of swine flu cases and outbreaks including world death statistics by country.
Swine Flu is also known as swine fever, swine influenza A, H1N1 virus, pig flu, and because pork is banned under Jewish law, Israel is calling it the "Mexican flu."
The World Health Organization (WHO) is not recommending travel restrictions related to the outbreak of the Influenza A(H1N1) virus.
The chart below is updated as information comes to hand. The map below it marking swine flu outbreak locations is updated regularly.
Actions to Help Prevent Swine Flu:
Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth and try to avoid close contact with sick people.
If you get sick, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
The World Health Organization said today (July 17 2009) it will stop tracking individual cases of H1N1 swine flu saying that it would no longer report the number of confirmed cases in all countries but would provide regular updates about newly affected countries in order to track and document the pandemic.
Further Swine Flu (H1N1) Information:
Swine Flu - Symptoms Prevention and Treatment - General information on H1N1 Virus including treatment prevention and symptoms.
Swine Flu Information and Answers on H1N1 Virus - Questions and answers relating to the recent outbreak of swine flu.
The 1976 Swine Flu Outbreak - Information on the 1976 swine flu outbreak at Fort Dix New Jersey USA.
Swine Flu Outbreak - 1918 - Information concerning the 1918 Worldwide Swine Flu outbreak.
Tamiflu for H1N1 Swine Flu Avian Flu and Influenza A - B - Information on Tamiflu an oral anti-viral drug for treatment of Influenza.
- 1 - Swine Flu Information and Answers on H1N1 Virus : Disabled World (2009/04/26)
- 2 - It's Back - H1N1 Flu Returns in 2013-14 : Disabled World (2014/01/07)
- 3 - H1N1 Unexpected Weakness : Rice University (2009/12/10)
- 4 - H1N1 Vaccine Ingredients Purchased by HHS : HHS Press Office (2009/07/14)
- 5 - Guillain-Barre Syndrome and H1N1 Flu Vaccine : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/08/16)
- 6 - Map of Latest H1N1 Swine Flu Outbreak Cases and Statistics : Disabled World (2009/06/19)
- 7 - H1N1 FAQ's - Symptoms and General Information : Disabled World (2009/07/12)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.