Erectile Dysfunction: Information on Male Impotence Document List
Although some of these documents from our Erectile Dysfunction category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Erectile Dysfunction: Information on Male Impotence".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Erectile Dysfunction papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/12.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-336.
Erectile Dysfunction Publications:
- 1 - Erectile Dysfunction Prevalence Increases with Age | Harvard School of Public Health | 2015/03/13
- 2 - Mediterranean Diet Improves CV in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction | European Society of Cardiology | 2014/12/07
- 3 - Erectile Dysfunction and Multiple Medications | Kaiser Permanente | 2011/11/16
- 4 - Cialis to Treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Approved by FDA | U.S. Food and Drug Administration | 2011/10/13
- 5 - FDA Approval for Axiron (testosterone) Topical Solution CIII | Health News | 2010/11/27
- 6 - Cardiovascular Risks for Depressed Males with ED | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/07/14
- 7 - Strong Link Between Impotence and Heart Disease | Wiley-Blackwell | 2010/05/19
- 8 - Males Slow to Talk About Fast Sex | Janssen-Cilag EMEA, EMHF, ESHA & ISG | 2010/04/16
- 9 - Restless Leg Syndrome Linked to Erectile Dysfunction in Senior Males | American Academy of Sleep Medicine | 2010/01/01