Erectile Dysfunction: Male Impotence Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Erectile Dysfunction category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Erectile Dysfunction: Male Impotence Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Erectile Dysfunction papers, documents, and publications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 27th March 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-336.
List of Erectile Dysfunction Publications:
- 1 - Erectile Dysfunction Prevalence Increases with Age : Harvard School of Public Health (2015/03/13)
- 2 - Mediterranean Diet Improves CV in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction : European Society of Cardiology (2014/12/07)
- 3 - Erectile Dysfunction and Multiple Medications : Kaiser Permanente (2011/11/16)
- 4 - Cialis to Treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Approved by FDA : U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2011/10/13)
- 5 - FDA Approval for Axiron (testosterone) Topical Solution CIII : Health News (2010/11/27)
- 6 - Cardiovascular Risks for Depressed Males with ED : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/07/14)
- 7 - Strong Link Between Impotence and Heart Disease : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/05/19)
- 8 - Males Slow to Talk About Fast Sex : Janssen-Cilag EMEA, EMHF, ESHA & ISG (2010/04/16)
- 9 - Restless Leg Syndrome Linked to Erectile Dysfunction in Senior Males : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2010/01/01)