Discounted Summer Program for Children with Autism
Author: Rethink Autism, Inc.
Synopsis and Key Points:
Rethink Autisms award-winning curriculum to build a customized summer learning plan for the student.
Main DigestOnline Educational Company Offers Parents Discounted Summer Program for Children with Autism.
Many children with autism need structure and consistency in their daily lives. So as schools across the country begin their summer vacations, many parents are looking for ways to maintain healthy routines and keep their children learning over the break. With the announcement of their Summer Program, Rethink Autism offers parents a way to ensure their child is actively engaged and learning throughout the summer.
Rethink Autism makes it easy for parents to create a summer program that will reinforce skills their child has learned during the school year. Beginning with Rethink Autism's down-loadable questionnaire, parents can collaborate with their child's teacher to determine skills that their child can practice throughout the summer, as well as skills that can prepare them for the following year. Every parent who signs up for the summer program will receive three complimentary telephone consultations with an expert therapist from Rethink Autism. The therapist will coordinate the student's learning goals with Rethink Autism's award-winning curriculum to build a customized summer learning plan for the student. Parents can also invite therapists, family members, the babysitter, or other caregivers to have access to the Rethink Autism curriculum at no extra cost.
Rethink Autism is also supplementing these individualized treatment tools with a series of free webinars to help members stay motivated and informed during their summer program. An orientation webinar will familiarize new members with the Rethink Autism curriculum, and the final webinar will present effective strategies for transitioning back to school. Throughout the summer, Rethink Autism will also host question-and-answer webinars with Board Certified Behavior Analysts who have the unique perspective of also being parents of children with autism.
Families who subscribe to Rethink Autism before June 15th can use the coupon code "RETHINKSUMMER" to receive 10% off their subscription of 3 months or more.
For details about the Rethink Autism Summer Program, visit the company's home page: www.rethinkautism.com/
About Rethink Autism: (www.rethinkautism.com) - Rethink Autism, Inc. seeks to ensure that every child on the autism spectrum has access to effective and affordable evidence-based treatment options by providing professionals, parents, and family members with the tools and information necessary to teach children with autism in a way that is easy to understand and apply. Rethink Autism was founded in 2007 and has its headquarters at 19 West 21st Street in New York City.
- 1 - Risk of Autism Among Younger Siblings of a Child with Autism : Autism Speaks (2011/08/15)
- 2 - Autism Risk in Siblings of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders : IntegraGen (2012/05/17)
- 3 - Social Benefits of Being a Girl with Autism : Yale University (2016/02/09)
- 4 - Sounds Help Children with Autism Develop Speech and Gestures : University of Gothenburg (2016/02/25)
- 5 - Accessing Services a Huge Problem for Parents of Children with Autism : Queen Mary, University of London (2016/03/15)
- 6 - Obesity Rate Difference in Children With and Without Autism : Tufts University, Health Sciences Campus (2016/10/17)
- 7 - Shakespeare Helps Children with Autism Communicate : Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (2016/10/13)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.