Cerebral Palsy: Types, Diagnosis & Research Document List
Although some of these documents from our Cerebral Palsy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Cerebral Palsy: Types, Diagnosis & Research".
- Abstract: Digest of 15 Cerebral Palsy papers, documents, and publications.
- Cerebral Palsy Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 13th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-235.
List of Cerebral Palsy Publications:
- 1 - Cerebral Palsy: Misdiagnosis of Movement Disorders : Disabled World (2015/04/30)
- 2 - Spastic Diplegia - A Form of Cerebral Palsy : Disabled World (2013/12/10)
- 3 - Spastic Cerebral Palsy - Benefits of Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy in Children : Journal of Neurosurgery Publishing Group (2013/05/28)
- 4 - Honoring People with Cerebral Palsy : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/08/22)
- 5 - Cerebral Palsy Causes and Information : Law Office of Michels & Watkins (2012/03/24)
- 6 - Low Vitality Scores Linked with Cerebral Palsy : Lancione & Lancione, PLL (2011/04/17)
- 7 - Magnesium Sulfate May Offer Protection from Cerebral Palsy : Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (2011/02/10)
- 8 - What Causes Cerebral Palsy : Robbins & Associates, P.C. (2010/10/31)
- 9 - Babies Born Past Term Associated with Increased Risk of Cerebral Palsy : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/09/01)
- 10 - AAN Evaluates Cerebral Palsy Treatments for Kids : American Academy of Neurology (2010/01/26)
- 11 - Treatment of Language and Communication in Children with Cerebral Palsy : Snowdrop (2009/03/03)
- 12 - Cerebral Palsy Surgery : Wilbert Brians (2009/02/10)
- 13 - Causes and Prevalence of Cerebral Palsy : Wilbert Brians (2009/02/10)
- 14 - Ataxic Cerebral Palsy : Low Jeremy (2009/02/10)
- 15 - Cerebral Palsy Associations - Help For Families : David Austin (2009/02/10)