Cerebral Palsy: Types, Diagnosis & Research Document List
Although some of these documents from our Cerebral Palsy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Cerebral Palsy: Types, Diagnosis & Research".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 15 Cerebral Palsy papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/13.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-235.
Cerebral Palsy Publications:
- 1 - Cerebral Palsy: Misdiagnosis of Movement Disorders | Disabled World | 2015/04/30
- 2 - Spastic Diplegia - A Form of Cerebral Palsy | Disabled World | 2013/12/10
- 3 - Spastic Cerebral Palsy - Benefits of Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy in Children | Journal of Neurosurgery Publishing Group | 2013/05/28
- 4 - Honoring People with Cerebral Palsy | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/08/22
- 5 - Cerebral Palsy Causes and Information | Law Office of Michels & Watkins | 2012/03/24
- 6 - Low Vitality Scores Linked with Cerebral Palsy | Lancione & Lancione, PLL | 2011/04/17
- 7 - Magnesium Sulfate May Offer Protection from Cerebral Palsy | Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine | 2011/02/10
- 8 - What Causes Cerebral Palsy | Robbins & Associates, P.C. | 2010/10/31
- 9 - Babies Born Past Term Associated with Increased Risk of Cerebral Palsy | JAMA and Archives Journals | 2010/09/01
- 10 - AAN Evaluates Cerebral Palsy Treatments for Kids | American Academy of Neurology | 2010/01/26
- 11 - Treatment of Language and Communication in Children with Cerebral Palsy | Snowdrop | 2009/03/03
- 12 - Cerebral Palsy Surgery | Wilbert Brians | 2009/02/10
- 13 - Causes and Prevalence of Cerebral Palsy | Wilbert Brians | 2009/02/10
- 14 - Ataxic Cerebral Palsy | Low Jeremy | 2009/02/10
- 15 - Cerebral Palsy Associations - Help For Families | David Austin | 2009/02/10