Bipolar Disorder: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment Methods Document List
Although some of these documents from our Bipolar Disorder category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Bipolar Disorder: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment Methods".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 7 Bipolar Disorder papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/10/23.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-313.
Bipolar Disorder Publications:
- 1 - Survey Finds Both Benefits and Risks of Yoga for Bipolar Disorder | Brown University | 2014/09/26
- 2 - Smartphone App Detects Bipolar Disorder Mood Swings | University of Michigan Health System | 2014/05/11
- 3 - Bipolar Disorder Does not Increase Risk of Violent Crime | Karolinska Institutet | 2010/09/07
- 4 - Paul Huljich - The Bipolar Man Who Cured Himself | MWellA | 2010/05/27
- 5 - How Lithium Helps Treat Bipolar Disorder | American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology | 2010/05/22
- 6 - Bipolar Disorder and Disability Payments | Lifespan | 2010/05/20
- 7 - Young Adults May Outgrow Bipolar Disorder | University of Missouri-Columbia | 2009/09/29