Bipolar Disorder: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment Methods Document List
Although some of these documents from our Bipolar Disorder category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Bipolar Disorder: Signs, Symptoms, Treatment Methods".
- Abstract: Digest of 7 Bipolar Disorder papers, documents, and publications.
- Bipolar Disorder Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 23rd October 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-313.
List of Bipolar Disorder Publications:
- 1 - Survey Finds Both Benefits and Risks of Yoga for Bipolar Disorder : Brown University (2014/09/26)
- 2 - Smartphone App Detects Bipolar Disorder Mood Swings : University of Michigan Health System (2014/05/11)
- 3 - Bipolar Disorder Does not Increase Risk of Violent Crime : Karolinska Institutet (2010/09/07)
- 4 - Paul Huljich - The Bipolar Man Who Cured Himself : MWellA (2010/05/27)
- 5 - How Lithium Helps Treat Bipolar Disorder : American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (2010/05/22)
- 6 - Bipolar Disorder and Disability Payments : Lifespan (2010/05/20)
- 7 - Young Adults May Outgrow Bipolar Disorder : University of Missouri-Columbia (2009/09/29)