Epilepsy: Epileptic Seizures and Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Epilepsy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Epilepsy: Epileptic Seizures and Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 23 Epilepsy papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/09/19.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-479.
- 1 - Epilepsy Associated with Brain Volume and Thickness Differences | University College London | 2018/01/23
- 2 - Epileptic Seizures and Depression May Share Common Genetic Cause | Rutgers University | 2018/01/14
- 3 - 8 New Epilepsy Genes Discoverered by Researchers | University of Montreal | 2017/11/10
- 4 - New Guideline on Uncommon Risk of Death in Epilepsy - Seizure Control May Reduce Risk | American Academy of Neurology | 2017/04/26
- 5 - Epilepsy SUDEP & Heart Rate Variability Study | Case Western Reserve University | 2016/03/21
- 6 - Memory Decline in People with Epilepsy | American Epilepsy Society | 2015/12/08
- 7 - Epilepsy: Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome | Disabled World | 2015/09/19
- 8 - Beneficial Effects of Surgery for Epilepsy | Henry Ford Health System | 2015/02/07
- 9 - Vagus Nerve Stimulator and Epilepsy | Disabled World | 2015/01/28
- 10 - SUDEP: Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy | Wiley | 2014/10/19
- 11 - Gelastic Epilepsy: Signs and Information | Disabled World | 2014/06/26
- 12 - Epilepsy and Adolescents | Disabled World | 2013/12/13
- 13 - Use of Marijuana for Epilepsy Control | Disabled World | 2013/11/21
- 14 - Improving Lives of People with Epilepsy | National Academy of Sciences | 2012/04/03
- 15 - Epilepsy and Job Accommodations | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/02/15
- 16 - Epilepsy - Medications and Surgery Information | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2012/02/13
- 17 - Possible Trigger Point of Epileptic Seizures Found | Stanford University Medical Center | 2011/08/22
- 18 - Deep Brain Stimulation Potential in Drug Resistant Epilepsy | Epilepsy Therapy Project | 2011/08/19
- 19 - MRI Guided Laser Surgery for Epilepsy Treatment | Texas Children's Hospital | 2011/07/19
- 20 - Variation in Generic Epilepsy Drugs Can Lead to Dosing Problems | Johns Hopkins | 2011/07/01
- 21 - Master Switch for Adult Epilepsy Found | University of California, Irvine | 2011/06/28
- 22 - Genetic Testing in Epilepsy | Baylor College of Medicine | 2011/06/23
- 23 - New Discovery May Bring Relief to Epilepsy Sufferers | University of California - Riverside | 2011/06/23