Epilepsy: Epileptic Seizures and Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Epilepsy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Epilepsy: Epileptic Seizures and Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 23 Epilepsy papers, documents, and publications.
- Epilepsy Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 19th September 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-479.
List of Epilepsy Publications:
- 1 - Epilepsy Associated with Brain Volume and Thickness Differences : University College London (2018/01/23)
- 2 - Epileptic Seizures and Depression May Share Common Genetic Cause : Rutgers University (2018/01/14)
- 3 - 8 New Epilepsy Genes Discoverered by Researchers : University of Montreal (2017/11/10)
- 4 - New Guideline on Uncommon Risk of Death in Epilepsy - Seizure Control May Reduce Risk : American Academy of Neurology (2017/04/26)
- 5 - Epilepsy SUDEP & Heart Rate Variability Study : Case Western Reserve University (2016/03/21)
- 6 - Memory Decline in People with Epilepsy : American Epilepsy Society (2015/12/08)
- 7 - Epilepsy: Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome : Disabled World (2015/09/19)
- 8 - Beneficial Effects of Surgery for Epilepsy : Henry Ford Health System (2015/02/07)
- 9 - Vagus Nerve Stimulator and Epilepsy : Disabled World (2015/01/28)
- 10 - SUDEP: Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy : Wiley (2014/10/19)
- 11 - Gelastic Epilepsy: Signs and Information : Disabled World (2014/06/26)
- 12 - Epilepsy and Adolescents : Disabled World (2013/12/13)
- 13 - Use of Marijuana for Epilepsy Control : Disabled World (2013/11/21)
- 14 - Improving Lives of People with Epilepsy : National Academy of Sciences (2012/04/03)
- 15 - Epilepsy and Job Accommodations : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/02/15)
- 16 - Epilepsy - Medications and Surgery Information : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2012/02/13)
- 17 - Possible Trigger Point of Epileptic Seizures Found : Stanford University Medical Center (2011/08/22)
- 18 - Deep Brain Stimulation Potential in Drug Resistant Epilepsy : Epilepsy Therapy Project (2011/08/19)
- 19 - MRI Guided Laser Surgery for Epilepsy Treatment : Texas Children's Hospital (2011/07/19)
- 20 - Variation in Generic Epilepsy Drugs Can Lead to Dosing Problems : Johns Hopkins (2011/07/01)
- 21 - Master Switch for Adult Epilepsy Found : University of California, Irvine (2011/06/28)
- 22 - Genetic Testing in Epilepsy : Baylor College of Medicine (2011/06/23)
- 23 - New Discovery May Bring Relief to Epilepsy Sufferers : University of California - Riverside (2011/06/23)