Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Lyme Disease category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Lyme Disease papers, documents, and publications.
- Lyme Disease Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 1st July 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-169.
List of Lyme Disease Publications:
- 1 - Lyme Disease Ticks Reported in Nearly 50% of US Counties : Entomological Society of America (2016/01/19)
- 2 - Water on the Knee Can Be Sign of Lyme Disease : American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (2015/11/01)
- 3 - Ticks Carrying Lyme Disease Found in London : London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (2015/10/10)
- 4 - Risk of Lyme Disease Anytime in Northwest California : DDC (2014/08/24)
- 5 - Borrelia Miyamotoi - New Tick Transmitted Disease in North America : Hunterdon Medical Center (2013/02/20)
- 6 - Lyme Disease is Not the Only Tick-Borne Disease to Watch Out For : The National Science Foundation (NSF) (2012/09/07)
- 7 - Surge in Lyme Disease Predicted for Northeastern U.S. : Cary Institute (2012/03/18)
- 8 - Does Chronic Lyme Disease Actually Exist? : Elsevier Health Sciences (2010/09/02)
- 9 - The Recommended Way to Remove a Tick : Disabled World (2009/02/16)