Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Lyme Disease category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Lyme Disease: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 Lyme Disease papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/07/01.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-169.
Lyme Disease Publications:
- 1 - Lyme Disease Ticks Reported in Nearly 50% of US Counties | Entomological Society of America | 2016/01/19
- 2 - Water on the Knee Can Be Sign of Lyme Disease | American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons | 2015/11/01
- 3 - Ticks Carrying Lyme Disease Found in London | London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine | 2015/10/10
- 4 - Risk of Lyme Disease Anytime in Northwest California | DDC | 2014/08/24
- 5 - Borrelia Miyamotoi - New Tick Transmitted Disease in North America | Hunterdon Medical Center | 2013/02/20
- 6 - Lyme Disease is Not the Only Tick-Borne Disease to Watch Out For | The National Science Foundation (NSF) | 2012/09/07
- 7 - Surge in Lyme Disease Predicted for Northeastern U.S. | Cary Institute | 2012/03/18
- 8 - Does Chronic Lyme Disease Actually Exist? | Elsevier Health Sciences | 2010/09/02
- 9 - The Recommended Way to Remove a Tick | Disabled World | 2009/02/16