Migraines and Headaches: Types and Relief Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Migraines/Headaches category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Migraines and Headaches: Types and Relief Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 10 Migraines/Headaches papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/01/02.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-296.
- 1 - Sharing of Migraine Pain on Twitter and Social Media | University of Michigan | 2014/04/04
- 2 - Serotonin and Migraine Headaches | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/03/30
- 3 - Association of Alcohol with Migraine Headaches | Boston University Medical Center | 2011/06/14
- 4 - Nausea is Significantly Debilitating Symptom of Migraine | National Headache Foundation | 2011/06/02
- 5 - Botox Eases Painful Spinal Headaches | Mayo Clinic | 2011/04/14
- 6 - Medical Benefits of Botox Includes Migraines | Court House Clinics | 2011/04/12
- 7 - Being Double Jointed May Be Cause of Your Migraine | Migraine News | 2011/03/22
- 8 - Why Light Worsens Migraine Headaches | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center | 2010/01/10
- 9 - Easing Migraine and Headache Pain | American Society of Plastic Surgeons | 2009/07/31
- 10 - New Migraine Drug Telcagepant May Stop Pain with Fewer Side Effects | Mayo Clinic | 2009/04/05