Migraines and Headaches: Types and Relief Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Migraines/Headaches category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Migraines and Headaches: Types and Relief Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 10 Migraines/Headaches papers, documents, and publications.
- Migraines/Headaches Category Publications: Updated - Wednesday, 2nd January 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-296.
List of Migraines/Headaches Publications:
- 1 - Sharing of Migraine Pain on Twitter and Social Media : University of Michigan (2014/04/04)
- 2 - Serotonin and Migraine Headaches : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/03/30)
- 3 - Association of Alcohol with Migraine Headaches : Boston University Medical Center (2011/06/14)
- 4 - Nausea is Significantly Debilitating Symptom of Migraine : National Headache Foundation (2011/06/02)
- 5 - Botox Eases Painful Spinal Headaches : Mayo Clinic (2011/04/14)
- 6 - Medical Benefits of Botox Includes Migraines : Court House Clinics (2011/04/12)
- 7 - Being Double Jointed May Be Cause of Your Migraine : Migraine News (2011/03/22)
- 8 - Why Light Worsens Migraine Headaches : Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (2010/01/10)
- 9 - Easing Migraine and Headache Pain : American Society of Plastic Surgeons (2009/07/31)
- 10 - New Migraine Drug Telcagepant May Stop Pain with Fewer Side Effects : Mayo Clinic (2009/04/05)