Phobias & Fears: Disability Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Phobias and Fears category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Phobias & Fears: Disability Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 12 Phobias and Fears papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2016/06/13.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-161.
Phobias and Fears Publications:
- 1 - Trypophobia Driven by Disgust Not Fear of Holes | Emory Health Sciences | 2018/01/05
- 2 - Fear and Phobias Are Inherited Traits | Thomas C. Weiss | 2014/08/11
- 3 - Talk Therapy in Children with Anxiety Disorder | Georgetown University Medical Center | 2010/11/14
- 4 - Brain Neural Circuits Responsible for Fear Identified | Friedrich Miescher Institute | 2010/11/11
- 5 - Nyctophobia - Fear or Being Afraid of the Dark | Disabled World | 2010/10/28
- 6 - Anxiety Disorders & Panic Attacks | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/01/31
- 7 - What Is Social Phobia? | Gary M. Miller | 2009/01/18
- 8 - Overcoming Social Phobia | Disabled World | 2009/01/18
- 9 - Fear of Spiders - Arachnophobia | Disabled World | 2009/01/18
- 10 - Conquer Your Fears or Phobia | Catya | 2009/01/18
- 11 - Phobia Treatments | Disabled World | 2009/01/18
- 12 - Agoraphobia: Symptoms and General Information | Disabled World | 2009/01/17