Phobias & Fears: Disability Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Phobias and Fears category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Phobias & Fears: Disability Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 12 Phobias and Fears papers, documents, and publications.
- Phobias and Fears Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 13th June 2016.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-161.
List of Phobias and Fears Publications:
- 1 - Trypophobia Driven by Disgust Not Fear of Holes : Emory Health Sciences (2018/01/05)
- 2 - Fear and Phobias Are Inherited Traits : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/08/11)
- 3 - Talk Therapy in Children with Anxiety Disorder : Georgetown University Medical Center (2010/11/14)
- 4 - Brain Neural Circuits Responsible for Fear Identified : Friedrich Miescher Institute (2010/11/11)
- 5 - Nyctophobia - Fear or Being Afraid of the Dark : Disabled World (2010/10/28)
- 6 - Anxiety Disorders & Panic Attacks : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/01/31)
- 7 - What Is Social Phobia? : Gary M. Miller (2009/01/18)
- 8 - Overcoming Social Phobia : Disabled World (2009/01/18)
- 9 - Fear of Spiders - Arachnophobia : Disabled World (2009/01/18)
- 10 - Conquer Your Fears or Phobia : Catya (2009/01/18)
- 11 - Phobia Treatments : Disabled World (2009/01/18)
- 12 - Agoraphobia: Symptoms and General Information : Disabled World (2009/01/17)