Restless Legs Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News Document List
Although some of these documents from our Restless Legs category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Restless Legs Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 Restless Legs papers, documents, and publications.
- Restless Legs Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-105.
List of Restless Legs Publications:
- 1 - Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) Linked to Cardiovascular Disease : UCB (2011/04/15)
- 2 - Horizant for Restless Legs Syndrome FDA Approved : U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2011/04/10)
- 3 - Parkinson's Drug Could Treat Restless Leg Syndrome : Medical College of Georgia (2010/12/06)
- 4 - High Rate of Restless Legs Syndrome in Adults with Fibromyalgia : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2010/10/15)
- 5 - Restless Legs Syndrome Appears to Occur Within Families : JAMA and Archives Journals (2010/05/10)
- 6 - Restless Legs Syndrome Medication : UCB (2010/04/14)
- 7 - Restless Legs Syndrome - Potential Pathogenic Mutation : Mayo Clinic (2009/07/25)
- 8 - Restless Leg Syndrome Basics : Donald Saunders (2009/01/06)
- 9 - What is Restless Leg Syndrome : Disabled World (2009/01/02)