Sleep Apnea: Types, Symptoms and Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Sleep Apnea category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Sleep Apnea: Types, Symptoms and Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 17 Sleep Apnea papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/06/15.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-107.
Sleep Apnea Publications:
- 1 - Snorers Suffer from Palate Nerve and Muscle Damage | Umea University | 2018/05/15
- 2 - Sleep Breathing Machines Benefit Children with Sleep Apnea | The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia | 2012/02/11
- 3 - Treatment for Veterans with Obstructive Sleep Apnea | Ventus Medical | 2012/02/02
- 4 - Sleep Apnea Nighttime Breathing Treatment Options | Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality | 2011/08/10
- 5 - Effective Ways of Dealing with Sleep Apnea | Joel Mark | 2011/06/05
- 6 - Brain Can Learn to Overcome Sleep Apnea | University of Toronto | 2011/02/01
- 7 - Sleep Apnea - Even Athletes are at Risk | Concerto Internet Marketing, LLC | 2010/11/03
- 8 - Dentist's Role in Sleep Apnea Diagnosis and Treatment | Pennsylvania Dental Association | 2010/06/18
- 9 - Sleep Apnea in Children and Teens Linked to to Lower Grades | American Academy of Sleep Medicine | 2010/06/08
- 10 - At Home Sleep Apnea Testing | American Thoracic Society | 2010/05/19
- 11 - Sleep Apnea Linked to Increased Risk of Stroke | NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute | 2010/04/08
- 12 - Injection or Throat Spray for Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) | American Thoracic Society | 2010/02/04
- 13 - Reduced Brain Gray Matter in Patients with Sleep Apnea | American Academy of Sleep Medicine | 2010/02/01
- 14 - Weight Loss Effective Cure for Sleep Apnea | BMJ | 2009/12/04
- 15 - Obstructive Sleep Apnea Prevalent in Adults with Down Syndrome | American Academy of Sleep Medicine | 2009/08/15
- 16 - Patients with Mild to Moderate OSA may Benefit from Exercise | American Thoracic Society | 2009/05/07
- 17 - Study Explains Connection Between Sleep Apnea Stroke and Death | The American Physiological Society | 2009/01/06