Sleep Apnea: Types, Symptoms and Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Sleep Apnea category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Sleep Apnea: Types, Symptoms and Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 17 Sleep Apnea papers, documents, and publications.
- Sleep Apnea Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 15th June 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-107.
List of Sleep Apnea Publications:
- 1 - Snorers Suffer from Palate Nerve and Muscle Damage : Umea University (2018/05/15)
- 2 - Sleep Breathing Machines Benefit Children with Sleep Apnea : The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (2012/02/11)
- 3 - Treatment for Veterans with Obstructive Sleep Apnea : Ventus Medical (2012/02/02)
- 4 - Sleep Apnea Nighttime Breathing Treatment Options : Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (2011/08/10)
- 5 - Effective Ways of Dealing with Sleep Apnea : Joel Mark (2011/06/05)
- 6 - Brain Can Learn to Overcome Sleep Apnea : University of Toronto (2011/02/01)
- 7 - Sleep Apnea - Even Athletes are at Risk : Concerto Internet Marketing, LLC (2010/11/03)
- 8 - Dentist's Role in Sleep Apnea Diagnosis and Treatment : Pennsylvania Dental Association (2010/06/18)
- 9 - Sleep Apnea in Children and Teens Linked to to Lower Grades : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2010/06/08)
- 10 - At Home Sleep Apnea Testing : American Thoracic Society (2010/05/19)
- 11 - Sleep Apnea Linked to Increased Risk of Stroke : NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (2010/04/08)
- 12 - Injection or Throat Spray for Children with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) : American Thoracic Society (2010/02/04)
- 13 - Reduced Brain Gray Matter in Patients with Sleep Apnea : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2010/02/01)
- 14 - Weight Loss Effective Cure for Sleep Apnea : BMJ (2009/12/04)
- 15 - Obstructive Sleep Apnea Prevalent in Adults with Down Syndrome : American Academy of Sleep Medicine (2009/08/15)
- 16 - Patients with Mild to Moderate OSA may Benefit from Exercise : American Thoracic Society (2009/05/07)
- 17 - Study Explains Connection Between Sleep Apnea Stroke and Death : The American Physiological Society (2009/01/06)