Stroke: Symptoms - Causes - Treatments Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-02-07
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Stroke category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Stroke RSS feed.
List of Stroke Publications:
- 1 - Aerobics May Improve Walking and Endurance After Stroke : Journal of the American Heart Association Report (2019/08/15)
- 2 - Stroke Affects More Than Just Physical Functioning : American Academy of Neurology (2018/04/02)
- 3 - Wearable Stretchable Electronics Aid Stroke Recovery Treatment : Northwestern University (2018/02/19)
- 4 - Newborns Who Experience Stroke Regain Language Function in Opposite Side of Brain : Georgetown University Medical Center (2018/02/17)
- 5 - Mini-Strokes - Understanding and Knowing the Warning Signs : Family Features (2017/06/21)
- 6 - 1 in 3 American Adults May Have Already Had a Warning Stroke : American Stroke Association (2017/05/02)
- 7 - Ways to Reduce Risk of Having a Stroke : The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2011/11/09)
- 8 - Vasospasm - A Complication From Stroke : Vasospasm 2011 (2011/07/16)
- 9 - Family Involvement in Stroke Patient Exercise Therapy : American Heart Association (2011/03/05)
- 10 - New Hope for Stroke Victims : Weizmann Institute of Science (2011/02/09)
- 11 - Inflammation Identified as New Therapeutic Target Years After Stroke : Institute for Neurological Research (2011/02/02)
- 12 - Most Medicare Stroke Patients Re-hospitalized or Dead Within Year : American Heart Association (2010/12/18)
- 13 - Researchers Offer New Hope For Stroke Patients : Loyola University Health System (2010/12/07)
- 14 - Why the Brain has Limited Capacity for Repair After Stroke : Stroke News (2010/11/07)
- 15 - With a Stroke Acting FAST May Save a Life : Stroke Information (2010/09/18)
- 16 - Brain Stimulation Helps Partially Paralyzed Stroke Patients : Wiley-Blackwell (2010/09/13)
- 17 - Get With The Guidelines Stroke Program : American Heart Association (2010/08/30)
- 18 - Assessing Spatial Neglect Brain Damage Following a Stroke : Elsevier (2010/04/28)
- 19 - 70% of Patients Unaware they Suffered a Minor Stroke : American Heart Association (2010/04/16)
- 20 - World Stroke Day - 29 October 2009 : European Society of Cardiology (2009/10/23)
- 21 - Most Stroke Victims Arrive at Hospital Too Late for Drug Therapy : Yale School of Public Health (2009/10/02)
- 22 - Severe Stress can Cause Stroke : University of Gothenburg (2009/10/01)
- 23 - Stroke Telemedicine Recommended for Arizona : Mayo Clinic (2009/08/25)
- 24 - Previous Exercise Helps Stroke Patients Recover Faster : Mayo Clinic (2009/07/18)
- 25 - Risks and Outcome of Stroke Not the Same in Males and Females : American Physiological Society (2009/07/16)
- 26 - People with Irregular Heartbeat More Likely to Have Stroke : The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (2009/06/10)
- 27 - Cerebrovascular Disease - Facts, Diagnosis, and Treatment : Disabled World (2009/06/05)
- 28 - Stroke Survivors Improve Balance with Tai Chi : University of Illinois at Chicago (2009/03/23)
- 29 - Options After Suffering Stroke : University of Rochester Medical Center (2009/03/12)
- 30 - Cell Type Limits Stroke Damage : Laval University (2009/01/27)
- 31 - Childhood Stroke: Causes and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2009/01/25)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-02-07. Title: Stroke: Symptoms - Causes - Treatments, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/neurology/stroke-2/>Stroke</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/neurology/stroke-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-178-E.