"These do-it-yourself whitening kits are becoming very popular, simply because they are highly affordable and produce lasting results."
1. Cosmetic dentistry - This is certainly one of the proven ways to whiten your teeth professionally. But with such specialist clinics charging anywhere between $500 to $800, many folks that I know are hard pressed to fork out such a tidy sum. Plus, multiple visits are required, which means you need to take time off from work or home to make the trips.
2. Whitening strips - If you've already heard about this, you're not alone. These have been around for the longest time. It was pioneered by big brands such as Colgate and has been among the most widely accepted teeth whitening methods.
These strips contain a whitening substance and you place them onto your teeth using the attached adhesives for up to one hour before removing them.
While these strips are among the cheapest option, the downside is that they are not the most effective way to whiten your teeth. It will take at least a few strips to see any noticeable results.
3. Homemade teeth whitening remedies - These are among the cheapest way to whiten your teeth. Most people usually use a teeth whitening toothpaste or simply scrub their teeth using baking soda. The downside? Well, most of these just taste awful! As for results, they do work, but not that exactly effective. Certainly not for long term results.
4. Whitening gels - These have been popular since the last couple of years. These gels work by fitting a teeth tray filled with whitening gel onto your teeth.
Most people will find these uncomfortable as you have to wear them for a few hours before you see any results. Whitening gels used to be the favored teeth whitening product...until the revolutionary and far more effective whitening swabs come onto the market.
5. Whitening swabs - These do-it-yourself whitening kits are becoming very popular, simply because they are highly affordable and produce lasting results. Each of these handy kits comes packed with a six-day supply of disposable application swabs containing liquid formula and a separate container of whitening powder. They are designed to use with ease and best suited for those who want a fuss-free way to whiten their teeth.
Many users have testified that these are among the best teeth whitening products they have used. Totally safe to use while protecting the enamel, these disposable applicator swabs contain a patented liquid formula combined with a special whitening powder.
It is not hard to see why whitening swabs are exceptionally popular these days. They are easy to apply at home in just minutes, scrub away stains safely and effectively...and brightens up your teeth in just a few days. It is among the most affordable and best teeth whitening products that actually produces long-lasting results.
You can order teeth whitening swabs online and get them delivered right to your doorstep. With the easy-to-follow instructions, anyone can use whitening swabs for that lasting white teeth. Best of all these kits come with unconditional money-back guarantee and are totally risk-free to try out.
Loan Information for low income singles, families, seniors and disabled. Includes home, vehicle and personal loans.
Famous People with Disabilities - Well known people with disabilities and conditions who contributed to society.