Asthma: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News Document List
Although some of these documents from our Asthma category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Asthma: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News".
- Abstract: Digest of 28 Asthma papers, documents, and publications.
- Asthma Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 29th June 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-172.
List of Asthma Publications:
- 1 - Vaccinating Pre-schoolers with Asthma Against the Flu : University of Montreal (2018/06/29)
- 2 - Asthma Costs US Economy Over $80 Billion a Year : American Thoracic Society (2018/01/16)
- 3 - Cats and Cows Protect Children From Allergies and Asthma on Farms : University of Zurich (2017/07/12)
- 4 - Climate Change May Increase ER Visits for Allergy Related Asthma : The American Geophysical Union (2017/05/10)
- 5 - Link Between Plastic Exposure, Allergies, and Asthma in Children : Disabled World (2014/09/23)
- 6 - Possible Complications of Having Asthma and Osteoporosis : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/05/09)
- 7 - Diagnosing Asthma from a Drop of Blood : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2014/04/15)
- 8 - Asthma and Balance Problems: Link Between Asthma, Anxiety and Balance : European Lung Foundation (2012/09/02)
- 9 - Why Does Getting the Flu Trigger Asthma : Children's Hospital Boston (2011/05/29)
- 10 - Assessing Asthma Related Anxiety : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2011/05/06)
- 11 - Medical Anthropologist Looks at Asthma : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2011/02/20)
- 12 - Nasal Congestion May Mean Severe Asthma : University of Gothenburg (2010/12/20)
- 13 - Discovery of Taste Receptors in Lungs Could Help Asthmatics Breathe Easier : UM Medical Center (2010/10/24)
- 14 - Bacteria to Blame in Asthma Attacks in Children : University of Copenhagen (2010/10/07)
- 15 - Possible Alternate Therapy for Adults with Poorly Controlled Asthma : NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (2010/09/19)
- 16 - Asthma and Cavities Common in Children but not Linked : Indiana University School of Medicine (2010/09/18)
- 17 - Research and Insights on Severe Asthma in Children : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2010/09/09)
- 18 - Acetaminophen Use Linked to Doubled Risk of Asthma in Adolescents : American Thoracic Society (2010/08/13)
- 19 - Interferons - Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/07/23)
- 20 - Asthma Patients Should Avoid High Fat Meals : American Thoracic Society (2010/05/17)
- 21 - Children with Severe Asthma at Increased Risk of Developing COPD : American Thoracic Society (2010/05/17)
- 22 - New Childhood Asthma Statistics : The Merck Childhood Asthma Network, Inc. (2010/02/23)
- 23 - R-Roscovitine Cancer Drug May Offer Hope for Asthma Sufferers : University of Edinburgh (2009/12/09)
- 24 - Breathing Technique Reduces Severity of Asthma Attacks : Southern Methodist University (2009/09/21)
- 25 - Asthma Rates Depend on Where You Live : Children's Memorial Hospital (2009/06/07)
- 26 - Vitamin D Linked to Asthma Severity : American Thoracic Society (2009/04/23)
- 27 - Natural Asthma Management Methods : Dr Jenny Tylee (2009/03/22)
- 28 - Major Causes of Asthma : Dr John anne (2009/01/22)