Asthma: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-06-29
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Asthma category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Asthma RSS feed.
List of Asthma Publications:
- 1 - Vaccinating Pre-schoolers with Asthma Against the Flu : University of Montreal (2018/06/29)
- 2 - Asthma Costs US Economy Over $80 Billion a Year : American Thoracic Society (2018/01/16)
- 3 - Neu5Gc: Farm Cats and Cows Protect Children From Allergies and Asthma : University of Zurich (2017/07/12)
- 4 - Climate Change May Increase ER Visits for Allergy Related Asthma : The American Geophysical Union (2017/05/10)
- 5 - Link Between Plastic Exposure, Allergies, and Asthma in Children : Disabled World (2014/09/23)
- 6 - Possible Complications of Having Asthma and Osteoporosis : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/05/09)
- 7 - Diagnosing Asthma from a Drop of Blood : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2014/04/15)
- 8 - Asthma and Balance Problems: Link Between Asthma, Anxiety and Balance : European Lung Foundation (2012/09/02)
- 9 - Why Does Getting the Flu Trigger Asthma : Children's Hospital Boston (2011/05/29)
- 10 - Assessing Asthma Related Anxiety : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2011/05/06)
- 11 - Medical Anthropologist Looks at Asthma : University of Wisconsin-Madison (2011/02/20)
- 12 - Nasal Congestion May Mean Severe Asthma : University of Gothenburg (2010/12/20)
- 13 - Discovery of Taste Receptors in Lungs Could Help Asthmatics Breathe Easier : UM Medical Center (2010/10/24)
- 14 - Bacteria to Blame in Asthma Attacks in Children : University of Copenhagen (2010/10/07)
- 15 - Possible Alternate Therapy for Adults with Poorly Controlled Asthma : NIH/National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (2010/09/19)
- 16 - Asthma and Cavities Common in Children but not Linked : Indiana University School of Medicine (2010/09/18)
- 17 - Research and Insights on Severe Asthma in Children : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2010/09/09)
- 18 - Acetaminophen Use Linked to Doubled Risk of Asthma in Adolescents : American Thoracic Society (2010/08/13)
- 19 - Interferons - Facts and Information : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/07/23)
- 20 - Asthma Patients Should Avoid High Fat Meals : American Thoracic Society (2010/05/17)
- 21 - Children with Severe Asthma at Increased Risk of Developing COPD : American Thoracic Society (2010/05/17)
- 22 - New Childhood Asthma Statistics : The Merck Childhood Asthma Network, Inc. (2010/02/23)
- 23 - R-Roscovitine Cancer Drug May Offer Hope for Asthma Sufferers : University of Edinburgh (2009/12/09)
- 24 - Breathing Technique Reduces Severity of Asthma Attacks : Southern Methodist University (2009/09/21)
- 25 - Asthma Rates Depend on Where You Live : Children's Memorial Hospital (2009/06/07)
- 26 - Vitamin D Linked to Asthma Severity : American Thoracic Society (2009/04/23)
- 27 - Natural Asthma Management Methods : Dr Jenny Tylee (2009/03/22)
- 28 - Major Causes of Asthma : Dr John anne (2009/01/22)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-06-29. Title: Asthma: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment News, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/health/respiratory/asthma-2/>Asthma</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-12, from https://www.disabled-world.com/health/respiratory/asthma-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-172-E.