Pneumonia: Symptoms and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Pneumonia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Pneumonia: Symptoms and General Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 6 Pneumonia papers, documents, and publications.
- Pneumonia Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 16th March 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-77.
List of Pneumonia Publications:
- 1 - Windshield Washer Fluid Spray May be a Source of Legionnaires Disease : American Society for Microbiology (2014/05/19)
- 2 - Young Seniors May Get Pneumococcal Pneumonia Vaccine : Global Healthy Living Foundation (2012/02/09)
- 3 - Vaccine Has Cut Child Cases of Bacterial Pneumonia : Imperial College London (2010/08/27)
- 4 - Hospitalizations for Pneumonia in Seniors Linked to Air Pollution : McMaster University (2009/12/23)
- 5 - Stomach Acid Reducer Triples Risk of Developing Pneumonia : Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2009/09/14)
- 6 - Community Acquired Pneumonia : Katie Kelley (2008/12/26)