Pneumonia: Symptoms and General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Pneumonia category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Pneumonia: Symptoms and General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 6 Pneumonia papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/03/16.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-77.
- 1 - Windshield Washer Fluid Spray May be a Source of Legionnaires Disease | American Society for Microbiology | 2014/05/19
- 2 - Young Seniors May Get Pneumococcal Pneumonia Vaccine | Global Healthy Living Foundation | 2012/02/09
- 3 - Vaccine Has Cut Child Cases of Bacterial Pneumonia | Imperial College London | 2010/08/27
- 4 - Hospitalizations for Pneumonia in Seniors Linked to Air Pollution | McMaster University | 2009/12/23
- 5 - Stomach Acid Reducer Triples Risk of Developing Pneumonia | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center | 2009/09/14
- 6 - Community Acquired Pneumonia | Katie Kelley | 2008/12/26