Disabled World Information and Reference Desk
Your help, by reporting a bug or by making an enhancement suggestion, helps us to focus our improvement efforts and build a site that meets the needs of our visitors.
- Contact Us - Use our handy form to send us feedback or for any queries you have in regards to Disabled World.
- Terms of Service - These Terms of Service govern your use of Disabled-World.Com
- Linking Policy - Guide to linking to Disabled World and our external links policy.
- About Us - Information and mission statement for disabled-world.com
- GDPR: Internet Privacy and Data Protection - Outline of GDPR, Internet privacy and data protection on Disabled World
- Advertising and Sponsorship Policy - Advertising information and policy
- Submit News/Articles - Guidelines and submission information for adding news and articles
- Contributors - Discloses and provides information regarding contributors to disabled-world.com
- Disabled World RSS Feeds - Add health and disability RSS feeds from Disabled World to your website or blog.
- Connect with Disabled World via social media including Twitter, Google Plus, FaceBook, and LinkedIn platforms.
- Popular hashtags we use in our social media accounts include; #Disabled #Disability #Disabilities #DisabledWorld
PDF Health and Disability Fact Sheets
Not all PDF documents work with assistive technology, such as screen readers. If you need help converting PDF documents to an alternative format, please visit Adobe Support Website.
About wheelAIR Document
Blank Section 508 VPAT Form
Mobility Device Use in the United States
Remote Microphone Hearing Instruments
Wearable Acesight Glasses for Visually Impaired
CDA 2010 Consumer Disability Awareness Survey
Population Statistics of Most Cities and Towns in the United States
DVPRS 2.0 Pain Scale Chart for Service Personnel and Veterans - How to use the chart.
Home Depot associates with disabilities determined to build careers and deliver great customer service
Speech by Mr. Alex Malapane
Corona virus pandemic ribbon is polka-dot design comprised of the colors of all known awareness ribbons as a meaningful representation of the equilateral impact of the covid-19 pandemic on all health conditions around the world
Disability Statistics : How Common are Specific Disabilities by Age
IBM is creating parity for the broad range of individual human needs so everyone has equal access to digital knowledge
The relationship of Personality characteristics and professional self-efficacy with motor-physical disabilities occupational decision making under coverage of welfare organization of Tehran
Newsletter from The Williams Syndrome Changing Lives Foundation
Disabled World - Towards Tomorrow Banner.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Cite Page: Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-10-09. Title: Disabled World Information and Reference Desk, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/info/>Disabled World Information</a>. Retrieved 2021-06-21, from https://www.disabled-world.com/info/ - Reference: DW#487-17.172.98-6c.