Disabled World Information and Reference Desk
Disabled World Website Details
- Contact Us - Use our handy form to send us feedback or for any queries you have regarding Disabled World.
- Terms of Service - These Terms of Service govern your use of Disabled-World.com
- Linking Policy - Guide to linking to Disabled World and our external links policy.
- About Us - Information and mission statement for disabled-world.com
- Advertising and Sponsorship Policy - Advertising information and policy
- Submit News/Articles - Guidelines and submission information for adding news and articles
- Contributors - Discloses and provides information regarding contributors to disabled-world.com
- GDPR: Internet Privacy and Data Protection - Outline of GDPR, Internet privacy and data protection on Disabled World
- Disabled World RSS Feeds - Add health and disability RSS feeds from Disabled World to your website or blog.
- Connect with Disabled World via social media sites, Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Hashtags commonly used include; #Disabled #Disability #Disabilities #DisabledWorld
- Disabled World is Eco Friendly - The Disabled World Website is powered by 100% renewable energy which helps reduce its carbon emissions and contributes to a healthier planet for you and future generations.
Information, Citing and Disclaimer
Disabled World is an independent disability community founded in 2004 to provide disability news and information to people with disabilities, seniors, their family and/or carers. See our homepage for informative reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can connect with us on social media such as X.com and our Facebook page.
Permalink: <a href="https://www.disabled-world.com/info/">Disabled World Information and Reference Desk</a>
Cite This Page (APA): Disabled World. (2023, September 18). Disabled World Information and Reference Desk. Disabled World. Retrieved October 4, 2023 from www.disabled-world.com/info/
Disabled World provides general information only. The materials presented are never meant to substitute for qualified professional medical care, nor should they be construed as such. Funding is derived from advertisements or referral programs. Any 3rd party offering or advertising does not constitute an endorsement.