Caylee Shea Biography
Caylee Shea has faced many hardships in her young life, including full-paralysis, amnesia, loss of motor function, impairment or full loss of each of her senses, cognitive impairment and deficits, pain, fatigue and every other symptom under the sun.
Through her hardships, she has learned to never give up and to enjoy the little things in life.
Caylee Shea began to raise awareness for all people with Chronic Illnesses and Disabilities through videos and a blog.
In December of 2015 Caylee Shea nearly passed away. In organ failure, she was on life support and in a coma. In the process of keeping her alive, nothing short of a miracle happened... Caylee Shea is now healthy.
"With my second chance at life, I want to continue to raise awareness for the daily life of people with disabilities, I want to spread a little happiness and love, I want to help people with any level of disability lead the best life possible... I want to inspire others to simply Live Alive."
"My purpose is to raise awareness for the daily trials of chronic illness and disability through my blog and videos.
My purpose is to bring us all together- all of us delightful weirdos and proud gimps! Whatever your level of disability, and especially if it is a hidden disability, life can be very lonely.
But you are not alone anymore! Join us and we will begin living the best life possible- despite our disability!
So kick back and enjoy the ride! Let's figure this life out together."
Caylee Shea still dreams of making more videos to raise awareness for Disabilities and is currently attempting to raise the funds to make the videos.
Blog Posts by Caylee Shea Include:
- Are YOU Beautiful
- Ways Disability is Beautiful
- Ways You Can See Hidden Illness
- The Art of Sitting - Quest for Peace
- INCOME Despite Disability - Work From Home Ideas
- Health and Disability - 2017 is Your Year
- My Disabled Holiday
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.