Contact Disabled World
By Disabled World
Please use our contact information below to send us feedback or queries you have in regards to Disabled World.
Your help, by reporting a bug or by making an enhancement suggestion, helps us to focus our improvement efforts and build a site that meets the needs of our visitors. We read all feedback we receive and if required we will send you a reply via email as soon as possible, usually within 24 - 48 hours.
Before Contacting Us Please Note the Following:
- Disabled World operates as a private news and information source and as such we do not provide; programs, services of any kind, medical opinions or advice. However, we may assist you by suggesting someone, or an organization, who can help with your inquiry.
- Never send your Social Security number or any other personal identification via email to us, we don't need it ever.
- If you are inquiring about a specific local topic please provide your general location (Country, State, Town/City) - We do not need your full address.
- While Disabled World very much appreciates the sentiment, we do not accept monetary or material donations.
- If you are contacting us to inquire about submissions and guest posts please read our submission guidelines first.
- Disabled World does not provide loans, grants, or scholarships, however we provide general information and possibly how to obtain them - You can click here for loan information and scholarships, or use our search box at the top of the page to see if we cover what you are looking for.
Disclaimer: This site does not employ and is not overseen by medical professionals. Content on Disabled World is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. See our Terms of Service for more information.
Reporting Errors: Disabled World is an independent website, your assistance in reporting outdated or inaccurate information is appreciated. If you find an error please let us know.
See original article at Contact Disabled World
Disabled World (www.disabled-world.com) provides a large range of worldwide health and disability information.
About | Contact | Privacy | Terms © 2004 - 2018 Disabled World™