Disabled World Linking Policy
Last Updated: February 21st, 2022 - (21/02/2022)
This guide provides information regarding linking to Disabled World, our external links policy, as well as internal links you may find on the Disabled World website.
Hyperlinks are considered either "external" or "internal" depending on their target or destination.
Generally, a link to a page outside the same domain or website is considered external, whereas one that points to another section of the same webpage or to another page of the same website or domain is considered internal.
- Definition of External Links: An external link is any link that goes to a different domain. Simply put, if another website links to us, this is considered an external link to our website. Similarly, if we link out to another website, this is also considered an external link.
- Definition of Internal Links: An internal link is a type of hyperlink on a web page to another page or resource, such as an image or document, on the same website or domain.
Linking to Disabled World
Disabled World encourages and permits other websites to link to any page of the https://www.disabled-world.com website, using appropriate descriptive text of your choosing. We ask that:
- The Disabled World logo not be used as a hypertext link without express prior written permission from Disabled World.
- The link must open a page within the https://www.disabled-world.com website. The linked page must be viewed in a browser window on its own and not be framed by the host website.
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Disabled World name and trademarks.
Disabled World is not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website. In the event you discover problems with or have concerns regarding the format, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of a linked external website, please contact the organization responsible for the linked external website. Links to https://www.disabled-world.com are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Disabled World of the organization, or individual, operating the host website or its content.
Disabled World reserves the right to terminate any links to the Disabled World Website at any time without cause or warning. You agree that, should Disabled World request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
Convenient HTML format linking, as well as citation reference links, are already provided for you on most pages of our website.
Hypertext links may be created by the Disabled World website for informational purposes where the linked external website will provide useful and valuable information to visitors to this website, or where the linked external website is required or authorized by law. Note that:
- We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you provide TO the linked sites.
- The inclusion of ANY link does not imply that Disabled World endorses that website or the information and services provided by that website.
- We link to other websites purely on editorial merit. We do not link to external sites in return for cash, services or any other consideration in kind.
- Disabled World is NOT responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
- Disabled World reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with Disabled World's mission or policies.
We do our best to ensure our external links work, however if you find a page on Disabled World that appears to have a "broken" link, please let us know by contacting us.
An internal link is a hyperlink that allows navigation from one page in a website to another page on the same website. Well-thought-out placing of relevant internal links on a website allow readers easy navigation through the site. It also helps visitors find relevant, or related, content and articles. Properly formatted internal links are highly important for usability as well as user experience (UX). The Disabled World website uses internal linking for an enhanced user experience by providing value to our visitors seeking further, or related, information regarding a particular topic(s).
NOTE: Disabled World reserves the right to change our linking policies at any time.