Submit: Disability News, Articles, Events, Press Releases
"The world needs writers, and readers, who are solidly committed to accuracy, balance, fairness, and sound logic - and who actually know what those things are." - Disabled World.
Do you have an interesting disability news story, coming event, unique (not published elsewhere) informative article, or a new assistive product or disability-related service that will benefit our readers? While it is free to have your information published on Disabled World, submissions must follow our guidelines below.
We DO NOT publish information on online pharmacies, any article containing affiliate links, guest posts, or press releases of little to no value. In addition, we do not publish organization administrative news, such as appointments or changes in leadership or faculty; new buildings, facilities, or equipment; new programs or institutes; and ranking announcements.
Disabled World Welcomes Submissions On:
- Disability-related product news and reviews.
- Current affairs and news relating to health and disabilities.
- Political and electoral candidate policies on disability issues.
- Coming events, conferences, trade shows, summits, expo's etc.
- Well-written, unique postings and editorial replies that provide factual information.
- Articles MUST provide value to our website visitors and not just be solely for self promotional purposes i.e. link dropping, or read like an advertisement.
In particular, we welcome well-researched and referenced fact sheets from expert authors in the fields of
- Disability Travel
- Alternative Medicine
- Doctors, Health, and Medicine
- Veterans Affairs Disability topics
- Disability and Seniors products and assistive device reviews
- Lawyers Specializing in Disability Law, ADA, DDA, and disability discrimination, etc.
Topics and Categories:
An example of the categories and topics Disabled World covers can be found HERE.
- Information must be informative and share your unique expertise.
- Include tips, how-to's, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions, and commentary.
- Submissions must have strong factual information, be written compellingly with a good command of English spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and sentence structure, and display good research and referenced sources. Limited resources prevent us from filling in the gaps of an otherwise significant article or substantially correcting its style.
By Submitting an Article, You Agree:
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
- It is at the sole discretion of Disabled World whether to include your articles on our website.
- By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed.
- To comply with recent search engine policies, external links in submitted articles are rel=nofollowed
- Disabled World does not pay for articles.
As the Saying Goes: A Picture is Worth a 1000 Words
Please include several pictures to compliment your article, product overview, etc. While we do not promise to publish all pictures received, we will do our best to create a well-laid-out informative page for you or your company. Pictures can be included as email attachments along with your article.
Email Your Submission To:
To submit an article or news item, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org