Do you have an interesting disability news story or an informative article that will benefit our readers? Your story, event, video clip or product details, has the potential to be seen by over 3 million visitors per month. In addition your item will be listed in our weekly newsletter to our subscribers. While it is free to have your information published on Disabled World, submissions must follow our guidelines below.
Disabled World welcomes submissions on:
- Disability related product news and reviews.
- Current affairs and news relating to health and disabilities.
- Political and electoral candidate policies on disability issues.
- Coming events, conferences, trade shows, summits, expo's etc.
- Health and disability information - including relevant press releases
- Well written unique postings and editorial replies that provide substantial information. Articles MUST offer value to our website visitors, rehashed article directory and guest posts submitted mainly to link drop, will be ignored.
In particular we welcome press releases, fact sheets, and news submissions from expert authors in the fields of:
- Disability Travel
- Alternative Medicine
- Doctors, Health, and Medicine
- Veterans Affairs Disability topics
- Disability and Seniors products and assistive device reviews
- Lawyers Specializing in Disability Law, ADA, DDA, and disability discrimination etc.
Topics and Categories:
An example of the categories and topics Disabled World covers can be found HERE (Opens new window)
- Information must be informative and share your unique expertise.
- Include tips, how to's, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary.
- Submissions must have strong factual information, be written compellingly with a good command of English spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure, and display good research and background knowledge. Limited resources generally prevent us from filling in the gaps of an otherwise significant article or substantially correcting its style.
By Submitting an Article You Agree:
- We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
- It is at the sole discretion of Disabled World whether or not to include your articles on our website.
- By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed.
- We DO NOT publish articles on online pharmacies, or any articles containing affiliate links.
- Submitted information must be related to health and/or disabilities including travel, news, sports, disability aids and products, and coming events. (Coming event notices will be added to our Disability Events section.)
- Where possible we prefer to link to a secure (HTTPS) version of a website.
- To comply with recent search engine policies, external links in submitted articles are rel=nofollowed
- Disabled World does not pay for articles, and does not accept articles and stories that are primarily advertisements.
To submit an article or news item send to: firstname.lastname@example.org