Traditional Chinese Medicine Information and Uses Document List
Although some of these documents from our Chinese Medicine category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Traditional Chinese Medicine Information and Uses".
- Abstract: Digest of 17 Chinese Medicine papers, documents, and publications.
- Chinese Medicine Category Publications: Updated - Saturday, 4th April 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-151.
List of Chinese Medicine Publications:
- 1 - Chinese Medicine Study Reveals How TCM Kills Cancer Cells : The University of Adelaide (2016/09/09)
- 2 - Acupuncture Can Improve Quality of Life for People with TBI Related Headaches : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers (2016/06/30)
- 3 - Chinese Corydalis Herb Relieves Inflammatory and Neuropathic Pain : University of California - Irvine (2014/01/03)
- 4 - The Pain Whisperer Cures Un-treatable Painful Conditions : The Pain Whisperer (2012/11/28)
- 5 - Acupuncture Benefits People with Unexplained Symptoms : The Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (2011/05/30)
- 6 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Breakthrough for Cancer Treatment : The National Foundation for Cancer Research (2010/09/30)
- 7 - Acupuncture Not Effective in Stroke Recovery : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2010/09/28)
- 8 - Ancient Chinese Herbs eases Chemotherapy Side Effects : Yale University (2010/08/19)
- 9 - How Acupuncture Works - Acupuncture's Molecular Effects : University of Rochester Medical Center (2010/05/31)
- 10 - Acupuncture for Dentist Fear : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2010/03/30)
- 11 - Effects of Acupuncture on the Brain : University of York (2010/02/04)
- 12 - Acupuncture Pain Relieving Effects Limited : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2009/01/28)
- 13 - Traditional Chinese Medicine in Your Life : Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD (2009/01/15)
- 14 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Therapy : Roberto Guerrero (2009/01/15)
- 15 - Acupuncture an Ancient Chinese Alternative Medicine : Floyd Dorrance (2008/09/19)
- 16 - Acupuncture History and Techniques : Leanne K. (2008/08/30)
- 17 - Reducing Ephedra Related Risks : The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2008/01/01)