Traditional Chinese Medicine Information and Uses Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2020-04-04
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Chinese Medicine category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Chinese Medicine RSS feed.
List of Chinese Medicine Publications:
- 1 - Chinese Medicine Study Reveals How TCM Kills Cancer Cells : The University of Adelaide (2016/09/09)
- 2 - Acupuncture Can Improve Quality of Life for People with TBI Related Headaches : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers (2016/06/30)
- 3 - Chinese Corydalis Herb Relieves Inflammatory and Neuropathic Pain : University of California - Irvine (2014/01/03)
- 4 - The Pain Whisperer Cures Un-treatable Painful Conditions : The Pain Whisperer (2012/11/28)
- 5 - Acupuncture Benefits People with Unexplained Symptoms : The Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (2011/05/30)
- 6 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Breakthrough for Cancer Treatment : The National Foundation for Cancer Research (2010/09/30)
- 7 - Acupuncture Not Effective in Stroke Recovery : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2010/09/28)
- 8 - Ancient Chinese Herbs eases Chemotherapy Side Effects : Yale University (2010/08/19)
- 9 - How Acupuncture Works - Acupuncture's Molecular Effects : University of Rochester Medical Center (2010/05/31)
- 10 - Acupuncture for Dentist Fear : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2010/03/30)
- 11 - Effects of Acupuncture on the Brain : University of York (2010/02/04)
- 12 - Acupuncture Pain Relieving Effects Limited : BMJ-British Medical Journal (2009/01/28)
- 13 - Traditional Chinese Medicine in Your Life : Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD (2009/01/15)
- 14 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Therapy : Roberto Guerrero (2009/01/15)
- 15 - Acupuncture an Ancient Chinese Alternative Medicine : Floyd Dorrance (2008/09/19)
- 16 - Acupuncture History and Techniques : Leanne K. (2008/08/30)
- 17 - Reducing Ephedra Related Risks : The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2008/01/01)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2020-04-04. Title: Traditional Chinese Medicine Information and Uses, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/alternative/chinese-2/>Chinese Medicine</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/alternative/chinese-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-151-E.