Traditional Chinese Medicine: Uses & Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Chinese Medicines category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Traditional Chinese Medicine: Uses & Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 17 Chinese Medicines papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/15.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-151.
Chinese Medicines Publications:
- 1 - Chinese Medicine Study Reveals How TCM Kills Cancer Cells | The University of Adelaide | 2016/09/09
- 2 - Acupuncture Can Improve Quality of Life for People with TBI Related Headaches | Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers | 2016/06/30
- 3 - Chinese Corydalis Herb Relieves Inflammatory and Neuropathic Pain | University of California - Irvine | 2014/01/03
- 4 - The Pain Whisperer Cures Un-treatable Painful Conditions | The Pain Whisperer | 2012/11/28
- 5 - Acupuncture Benefits People with Unexplained Symptoms | The Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry | 2011/05/30
- 6 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Breakthrough for Cancer Treatment | The National Foundation for Cancer Research | 2010/09/30
- 7 - Acupuncture Not Effective in Stroke Recovery | Canadian Medical Association Journal | 2010/09/28
- 8 - Ancient Chinese Herbs eases Chemotherapy Side Effects | Yale University | 2010/08/19
- 9 - How Acupuncture Works - Acupuncture's Molecular Effects | University of Rochester Medical Center | 2010/05/31
- 10 - Acupuncture for Dentist Fear | BMJ-British Medical Journal | 2010/03/30
- 11 - Effects of Acupuncture on the Brain | University of York | 2010/02/04
- 12 - Acupuncture Pain Relieving Effects Limited | BMJ-British Medical Journal | 2009/01/28
- 13 - Traditional Chinese Medicine in Your Life | Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD | 2009/01/15
- 14 - Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Therapy | Roberto Guerrero | 2009/01/15
- 15 - Acupuncture an Ancient Chinese Alternative Medicine | Floyd Dorrance | 2008/09/19
- 16 - Acupuncture History and Techniques | Leanne K. | 2008/08/30
- 17 - Reducing Ephedra Related Risks | The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services | 2008/01/01