Holistic Health: Nutrition & General Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Holistic Health category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Holistic Health: Nutrition & General Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 7 Holistic Health papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/18.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-154.
Holistic Health Publications:
- 1 - Dementia Patients Benefit from Holistic Exercise | Elsevier Health Sciences | 2014/05/24
- 2 - Specialized Techniques for Fibromyalgia Pain Relief | ARC Acupuncture and Physical Therapy | 2011/07/09
- 3 - Neuromuscular Therapy Information | Sharon H. | 2009/02/21
- 4 - Holistic Nutrition All About Oils | Dr. Kristina Lewis ND | 2009/01/16
- 5 - Holistic Health - Keeping Young | Nina Schnipper | 2009/01/16
- 6 - Holistic Chiropractic Health | John Wayne Cargile, Msc.D, D.D. | 2009/01/16
- 7 - Holistic Health Care Facts and Statistics | Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD | 2009/01/16