Homeopathy Natural Treatment for Burns
Author: Joette Calabrese
Published: 2009-01-22 : (Rev. 2013-06-14)
Information about using Homeopathy healing remedies to help treat burns and scolds.
Main DigestHomeopathy can be of good aid when burns are at hand. The best way is to have a homeopathy kit on hand so that instant assist can be achieved.
External sprays, gels or drips, as well as internal methods, will be useful and will all work in tandem. Take the oral remedy every 2-4 hours and stop whenever there is improvement. External application should be reapplied as needed to keep the area moist and protected.
On a nutritional note, the daily intake of cod liver oil that supports the skin with vitamins A, D and E is very helpful. Instead of buying synthetic forms of these vitamins, it is more valuable and economical to take this time tested supplement. Begin taking cod liver oil internally after any burn and continue as a daily fare.
For first degree burns, including sunburn, Calendula salve or lotion will be useful in reducing pain and swelling. For this kind of burn, Urtica urens 30, taken internally, will aid in the pain and aid in the overall countenance of the sufferer. Take it every 3-4 hours or until relief is obtained, then stop.
Second degree burns should be met with the same as above, but if there is not enough relief, then consider taking Cantharis 30. It, too, should be taken every few hours and stopped when relief ensues.
Third degree burns should not be addressed with anything topical until after the healing process has been well under way for some time. It would be prudent to leave the sprays and ointments until after your healthcare provider has given the OK. Internally, the best choice for pain and the "shocky" feeling is Cantharis 30. It should be used every three hours or so or until relief is at hand. If there is no improvement, consider working with a homeopathic consultant. Meanwhile, medical care is paramount.
Electrical burns can be greatly aided by the use of Phosphous 30 taken internally in the same fashion as above.
Homeopathy is the medicine for busy lives. There is nothing like the ability to take care of ourselves and family with confidence and information that we can rely on. Homeopathy delivers that. It is inexpensive, gentle and most importantly, it works. Make it the mainstay of your first aid kit.
Reference: "Health is not random" says homeopath, Joette Calabrese HMC, CCH, RSHom(Na). Her book Cure Yourself and Family With Homeopathy and her CDs Perform in the Storm, a Homeopathy First Aid and Secret Spoonfuls; How to get Healthy Foods into Kids Without Getting Caught are collections of experiences as a skilled homeopathic consultant to hundreds. Her lively, entertaining examples and solutions of what to use for the most common ailments a homeopath is confronted with, have graced national journals such as Homeopathy Today and Wise Traditions. The author, practitioner, mother splits her time between working with clients throughout the U.S. and abroad and speaking in arenas such as Chautauqua Institute, national radio shows and college campuses. Join her at www.homeopathyworks.net for events, forums and consultations.
- 1 - Use and Satisfaction with Homeopathic Medicine in America : Massachusetts General Hospital (2016/02/18)
- 2 - Homeopathy for Headaches : Joette Calabrese (2009/01/22)
- 3 - Learn the Remedies of Homeopathy : Joette Calabrese (2009/01/22)
- 4 - Homeopathy Natural Treatment for Burns : Joette Calabrese (2009/01/22)
- 5 - Homeopathy for Dislocations of Extremities : Joette Calabrese (2009/01/22)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.