Hypnotherapy: Facts on Hypnosis and Hypnotism Document List
Although some of these documents from our Hypnotherapy category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Hypnotherapy: Facts on Hypnosis and Hypnotism".
- Abstract: Digest of 7 Hypnotherapy papers, documents, and publications.
- Hypnotherapy Category Publications: Updated - Sunday, 27th October 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-308.
List of Hypnotherapy Publications:
- 1 - Hypnosis an Effective Treatment for IBS : University of Gothenburg (2012/04/03)
- 2 - Positive Impact of Tranquil Scenes on the Brain : University of Sheffield (2010/09/14)
- 3 - How To Perform Self Hypnosis : Jon Rhodes (2010/06/07)
- 4 - The Man Who Revolutionizes Psychoanalytical Therapy : Nadine Aurel (2010/05/16)
- 5 - Enable Yourself with Internet Hypnotherapy : Jon Rhodes (2009/09/15)
- 6 - How to Perform Self Hypnosis for Relaxation : Jon Rhodes (2009/09/10)
- 7 - Misconceptions and Benefits of Hypnosis : Annaly Curzon (2009/07/21)