Probiotics: Probiotic Supplements Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our Probiotics category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Probiotics: Probiotic Supplements Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 16 Probiotics papers, documents, and publications.
- Probiotics Category Publications: Updated - Thursday, 15th March 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-398.
List of Probiotics Publications:
- 1 - Probiotic Beer Boosts Immunity and Improves Gut Health : National University of Singapore (2017/06/28)
- 2 - Probiotics Improve Memory in People with Alzheimers Disease : Alzheimer's Research UK (2016/11/11)
- 3 - Lactic Bacteria: Information on Digestive Health : Disabled World (2014/09/15)
- 4 - TriActive Biotics: Revolutionary New Probiotic for Digestive Health : Essential Source, Inc. (2014/09/02)
- 5 - Benefits of Water Kefir and How to Make it at Home : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/07/22)
- 6 - Probiotics May Help Women Lose Weight : Universite Laval (2014/02/01)
- 7 - Probiotics - Treatment for Stress and Depression : Elsevier (2013/11/14)
- 8 - Probiotics Diet Changes Gut Bacteria and Affects Brain Function : University of California - Los Angeles Health Sciences (2013/05/29)
- 9 - Designer Probiotics May Help Reduce Obesity : Society for General Microbiology (2010/12/23)
- 10 - Study Shows Bio-k+cl1285 Can Prevent Antibiotic-associated Diarrhea : Bio-K + International inc. (2010/08/08)
- 11 - Bio-K+ CL1285 Probiotic Fights Listeria Monocytogenes Bacteria : Bio-K + International inc. (2010/08/08)
- 12 - Mothers Probiotic Use Limits Eczema in their Babies : Norwegian University of Science and Technology (2010/07/20)
- 13 - Probiotics may Ward off Obesity in Pregnant Women : European Association for the Study of Obesity (2010/06/24)
- 14 - Probiotic Therapy Cuts Risk of VAP in Half : American Thoracic Society (2010/06/17)
- 15 - Probiotics for Healthy Digestion : Ellen Landauer (2010/05/24)
- 16 - Probiotic Drink DanActive Reduced Infections in Daycare Children : Georgetown University Medical Center (2010/05/19)