TriActive Biotics: Revolutionary New Probiotic for Digestive Health
Author: Essential Source, Inc.(i) : Contact: www.essentialsource.net
Published: 2014-09-02 : (Rev. 2018-03-15)
Synopsis and Key Points:
New capsule combines new prebiotic, probiotic and moisture defense technology to boost human immune systems and prevent digestive disorders.
This August marked the dawn of a new day for countless Americans suffering from gastrointestinal distress, as a first-of-its-kind innovation is about to change the lives of millions across the U.S.
TriActive Biotics has solved the longstanding problems with current probiotics, and will revolutionize the way the health supplement marketplace promotes optimum digestive health. The latest nutritional supplement release from Essential Source, Inc., the developers of specialty health and beauty supplements, TriActive Biotics boasts a revolutionary new formula that combines pre-and-probiotics into one simple capsule, with the benefits of both then delivered to various target areas of the gastrointestinal tract.
While the science behind TriActive Biotics may sound complicated, its basis is relatively simple.
The supplement takes a probiotic capsule containing 14 different strains of "micro-flora," or "friendly bacteria," which help maintain the natural balance of bacteria in the intestines and are specially formulated to cover every aspect of gut flora health, and inserts it inside a probiotic, liquid-filled capsule. Prebiotics serve as food for Probiotics, supplying nourishment and allowing for bacterial multiplication and greater benefit to the consumer. Essentially, prebiotics establish a pathway of food that enables the probiotics to flourish, and when probiotics flourish, so does the digestive system.
TriActive Biotics Package
"As much as 70 percent of the human immune system is believed to be made up of probiotics," said Essential Source Vice President Justin Zehrung, who runs the company alongside partner Christopher Groer. "Our dual-release formula enables the beneficial bacteria to thrive in a way that the human body has never before seen."
In addition to its broad gastrointestinal benefits, TriActive Biotics provides Moisture Defense , which helps keep moisture-sensitive compounds shelf-stable without refrigeration, unlike many other probiotic supplements.
"TriActive Biotics is a true game-changer for long-time sufferers of gastrointestinal distress," said Zehrung. "Our consumers thus far have been fiercely loyal, and have seen notable improvements in both abdominal comfort and overall wellness within the first week of use."
TriActive Biotics are non-GMO, vegetarian, and gluten-free and will be available at supplement retailers across the nation. For more information, call (877) 879-9966 or visit EssentialSource.net.
A brief informational video can be viewed at www.essentialsource.net/TriActiveBiotics/.
Essential Source Inc. will donate a portion of TriActive Biotics sales to Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) to support autism research, education, evidence-based treatment, and community outreach. SARRC is one of the only autism organizations in the world that provides a lifetime of services for individuals and their families while also conducting cutting-edge research.
Essential Source, Inc. is a leading, Arizona-based wholesale provider of specialty health and beauty supplements to all fifty states. Priding itself on its ability to offer the newest and most revolutionary technology within the health supplement marketplace, Essential Source, Inc.'s extensive line of diet, nutrition and beauty-boosting products have helped countless Americans attain optimum wellness. With a 6,000 square-foot distribution facility that distributes more than 22 specialty products, Essential Source has grown by nearly 100 percent each year since its 2008 inception.
(i)Source/Reference: Essential Source, Inc.. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Benefits of Water Kefir and How to Make it at Home : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/07/22)
- 2 - TriActive Biotics: Revolutionary New Probiotic for Digestive Health : Essential Source, Inc. (2014/09/02)
- 3 - Probiotic Beer Boosts Immunity and Improves Gut Health : National University of Singapore (2017/06/28)
- 4 - Probiotics Improve Memory in People with Alzheimers Disease : Alzheimer's Research UK (2016/11/11)
- 5 - Study Shows Bio-k+cl1285 Can Prevent Antibiotic-associated Diarrhea : Bio-K + International inc. (2010/08/08)
- 6 - Mothers Probiotic Use Limits Eczema in their Babies : Norwegian University of Science and Technology (2010/07/20)
- 7 - Lactic Bacteria: Information on Digestive Health : Disabled World (2014/09/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.