The Uncomplicated Family Tackles Autism Challenges Amid Global Health Pandemic
Author: The Uncomplicated Family™(i) : Contact: theuncomplicatedfamily.com
Calgary-based digital healthcare services company provides digital health expertise and platform that ensures ongoing healthcare delivery in no and low-touch environments.
- Solutions are available to any healthcare and service provider exploring digital service delivery to achieve continuity of care in light of social distancing protocols...
- People need continuity of care across people and environments, putting the patient and their circle of care at the center of the interactions without the risk or disruption...
The Uncomplicated Family™ Group offers health and home care professionals and the families virtual healthcare solutions that are safe, secure, easy-to-use from any mobile phone and can be delivered straight into people's homes.
Since 2006, The Uncomplicated Family™ Group has used its proprietary collaboration software Teleroo World® to connect healthcare teams, patients and families, enabling healthcare professionals to:
- Offer clients continuity of care and access to their ongoing, trusted health professionals and supports from wherever they are.
- Collaborate with other healthcare and wellness professionals to provide coordinated, consistent advice and interventions.
- Provide clients with video-recordings, digital tools, and digital resources that support their patient journey.
- Use a digital platform that is safe and secure, with unique features to support multiple languages, cultural practices (e.g., modesty), and communication styles.
- Use a universal platform that works on all variety of computers and smartphones, allowing access in communities where internet connectivity remains a barrier to digital health.
"What we know about digital health solutions is that people need to be able to access their own healthcare professionals and data using a secure, easy-to-use, and reliable platform," shares Robyn Woods, The Uncomplicated Family™ Group Founder and CEO. "Our digital health solutions allow for both asynchronous and real-time, video-based consultations along with resource sharing from anywhere. People need continuity of care across people and environments, putting the patient and their circle of care at the center of the interactions without the risk or disruption that comes with visiting a healthcare professional for non-urgent care."
The Uncomplicated Family™ Group has a proven track record of supporting healthcare delivery and positive quality of life outcomes for more than 20,000 people in Canada, the United States, and Republic of Korea. The company is now expanding to include patients in the European Union. Its offerings include licensing Teleroo World® to healthcare delivery professionals and other service organizations, along with providing access to therapeutic digital games to support neuro-development in children, and content and 'parent tool kits' to support children and families with disabilities and complex needs.
"We are immensely proud of the significant strides our patients have made and the positive impact our technology has had on both families and healthcare workers who have been able to expand their reach," said Woods. "We believe this innovative business model has the power to fundamentally transform any industry reliant on private/secure data flow and service delivery."
The Uncomplicated Family™ Group's proprietary solutions are available to any healthcare and service provider exploring digital service delivery to achieve continuity of care in light of social distancing protocols or an ongoing interest in efficient, low touch service delivery that also reduces travel costs and wait times.
Please visit theuncomplicatedfamily.com for more information.
(i)Source/Reference: The Uncomplicated Family™. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Can Telehealth Fill the Gap in Autism Services? : Michigan State University (2016/05/24)
- 2 - COVID-19 Telehealth Toolkit to Accelerate State Use of Telehealth in Medicaid and CHIP : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (2020/04/23)
- 3 - Medical Selfies: Send Images to Doctor Via Cellular Phone : DICOM Grid (2015/04/01)
- 4 - The Uncomplicated Family Tackles Autism Challenges Amid Global Health Pandemic : The Uncomplicated Family™ (2020/03/27)
- 5 - Telehealth : A Lifeline for Patients During Coronavirus Outbreak : U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Part of Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) (2020/03/09)
- 6 - U.S. Medicare and Telehealth Services During COVID-19 Pandemic : Disabled World (2020/03/22)
- 7 - Telemedicine Helps Overcome Healthcare Gender Based Barriers : Elsevier (2018/04/19)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.