First Aid: Emergency Medical Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our First Aid Treatments category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "First Aid: Emergency Medical Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 9 First Aid Treatments papers, documents, and publications.
- First Aid Treatments Category Publications: Updated - Friday, 8th March 2019.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-250.
List of First Aid Treatments Publications:
- 1 - Child Swallowed Button Battery? Honey May Reduce Injury : Wiley (2018/06/12)
- 2 - Quake Kare's ER™ Blood Stopper Kit Stops Severe Bleeding from Penetrating Wounds : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/03/28)
- 3 - Updated First Aid Guidelines : American Red Cross (2015/10/16)
- 4 - Burns: Information and First Aid Treatment : Thomas C. Weiss (2015/02/15)
- 5 - Wound Care Basics: Bandages and Skin Moisture : Thomas C. Weiss (2014/01/13)
- 6 - Hypothermia: Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention : Thomas C. Weiss (2013/11/03)
- 7 - Mental Health First Aid - Helping Others : Wendy Taormina-Weiss (2011/10/13)
- 8 - CPR Successful on Man with No Pulse for 96 Minutes : Mayo Clinic (2011/05/02)
- 9 - A New Order for CPR, Spelled C-A-B : American Heart Association (2010/10/18)