First Aid: Emergency Medical Treatment Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our First Aid Treatments category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "First Aid: Emergency Medical Treatment Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 9 First Aid Treatments papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/03/08.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-250.
First Aid Treatments Publications:
- 1 - Child Swallowed Button Battery? Honey May Reduce Injury | Wiley | 2018/06/12
- 2 - Quake Kare's ER™ Blood Stopper Kit Stops Severe Bleeding from Penetrating Wounds | Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis | 2018/03/28
- 3 - Updated First Aid Guidelines | American Red Cross | 2015/10/16
- 4 - Burns: Information and First Aid Treatment | Thomas C. Weiss | 2015/02/15
- 5 - Wound Care Basics: Bandages and Skin Moisture | Thomas C. Weiss | 2014/01/13
- 6 - Hypothermia: Symptoms, Treatment & Prevention | Thomas C. Weiss | 2013/11/03
- 7 - Mental Health First Aid - Helping Others | Wendy Taormina-Weiss | 2011/10/13
- 8 - CPR Successful on Man with No Pulse for 96 Minutes | Mayo Clinic | 2011/05/02
- 9 - A New Order for CPR, Spelled C-A-B | American Heart Association | 2010/10/18