Documentary Exposes Water Fluoridation Poison On Tap
Author: Global Healing Center, Inc.(i) : Contact: www.globalhealingcenter.com
Published: 2015-11-18 : (Rev. 2018-05-02)
Documentary video explores science behind water fluoridation, one of the most controversial health practices of the 20th - 21st centuries.
Despite significant controversy and potential threats to the public, water fluoridation remains a common practice. Fluoride: Poison On Tap is a groundbreaking documentary that explores the science behind one of the most controversial health practices of the 20th and 21st centuries - water fluoridation.
Fluoride is defined as a compound of fluorine with another element or radical. Sodium fluoride is an inorganic chemical compound with the formula NaF.
Fluoride-containing compounds, such as sodium fluoride or sodium monofluorophosphate are used in topical and systemic fluoride therapy for preventing tooth decay. They are used for water fluoridation and in many products associated with oral hygiene.
Fluoridation of drinking water is considered by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as "one of the 10 treat public health achievements of the 20th century."
Now available on DVD, the documentary examines the "science" behind fluoride and how it affects the body, particularly neurological health and features top fluoride experts, including Dr. Edward F. Group, Mike Adams, and Dr. David Kennedy, among others.
A number of countries, including Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden have identified the risks associated with water fluoridation and banned the practice. Even many cities and small communities in North America have phased out water fluoridation. As a major, yet silent, health threat that contributes to a number of degenerative neurological conditions, Fluoride uses up-to-date evidence on the health effects of fluoride to compel other cities in the country to follow suit.
According to Framing the World, "This surprising research creates a compelling case against the fluoridation of our water supplies, revealing long hidden health hazards, fraudulent findings, and corporate corruption." Dr. Edward Group of Global Healing Center, one of the leading experts about natural health and the effects of water fluoridation is featured within the film, "It's a crime going on right in front of our eyes that from the propaganda starting saying that fluoride is safe...the parents really need to wake up and say, 'What am I giving to my child?'"
Fluoride is a unique documentary in that it has peer-reviewed data to support its claims. A journal article published in The Lancet, for example, recently listed fluoride as a neurotoxin, one that may play a role in developmental disorders. This documentary serves as a wakeup call for parents, educators, scientists, and everyday individuals to thoroughly scrutinize the evidence and make an informed decision on fluoride intake. This film was a grassroots effort funded by medical practitioners and the passionate public demanding coverage on this highly debated issue.
Fluoride: Poison on Tap is available for instant streaming below. The movie also has its own Facebook page where viewers can connect and receive more information regarding fluoride and fluoride toxicity.
- Is fluoride bad for you?
- Should you be concerned about sodium fluoride being in your water or toothpaste?
- How did fluoride get approved for use in the United States and what are the health effects?
- Learn why Sweden, Norway, Austria, Finland, China and more countries have banned fluoride.
- Learn everything you need to know about fluoride and what you can do.
(i)Source/Reference: Global Healing Center, Inc.. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Spore-forming Bacteria and Illegal Drug Use : Disabled World (2015/05/13)
- 2 - Fascinating and Amazing Human Body Facts and Trivia : Disabled World (2015/06/11)
- 3 - List of Essential Medicine for Children and Adults : Disabled World (2018/10/16)
- 4 - Importance of Maintaining Personal Body Hygiene : Disabled World (2015/05/08)
- 5 - Hot Water vs Cold Water for Hand Washing : Rutgers University (2017/06/01)
- 6 - Should I Go to a Doctor, Walk-in Clinic, Urgent Care Center, or Hospital Emergency Department : Disabled World (2019/08/15)
- 7 - When Should You Seek Emergency Medical Care : American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) (2017/04/04)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.