Health Care: Information by Country Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2015-03-16
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Health Care category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Health Care RSS feed.
List of Health Care Publications:
- 1 - Electronic Health Records Frustrate Both Doctors and Patients : Lehigh University (2018/08/20)
- 2 - Californian People Of Color and Poor Benefited Most From Affordable Care Act : University of California Los Angeles (2016/12/14)
- 3 - Physician Bias: Information and Survey Results : Thomas C. Weiss (2016/01/22)
- 4 - Making the Most of Your Health Care Dollars : Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware (2012/01/16)
- 5 - High-deductible Health Plans Pose No Special Risks to Medically Vulnerable : RAND Corporation (2011/04/18)
- 6 - An American's Experience with Canadian Health Care : Global Health Media (2010/09/07)
- 7 - Vital Role for Palliative Care in Health-care Reform : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2010/01/15)
- 8 - Health Care System Understood by Less than Half of Medical Students : University of Michigan Health System (2009/09/30)
- 9 - Problems with the Health Care System : Dr Jenny Tylee (2009/03/21)
- 10 - What is the Difference Between Medicaid and Medicare : Disabled World (2009/03/14)
- 11 - Paying Your Hospital Bill : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 12 - Top Hospitals have 27 percent Lower Mortality : HealthGrades (2009/01/27)
- 13 - Affordable Healthcare Medical Discount Plans : E. J. Alexander (2009/01/11)
- 14 - Accessibility of Health Care in the United States : Doc Jon Percepto (2009/01/03)
- 15 - Health Care System Issues : Kevin Gianni (2009/01/02)
- 16 - Barack Obamas Health Care Plan : Ed Harris (2008/12/31)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2015-03-16. Title: Health Care: Information by Country, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/healthcare-2/>Health Care</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/healthcare-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-99-E.