Health Care: Information by Country Document List
Although some of these documents from our Health Care category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Health Care: Information by Country".
- Abstract: Digest of 16 Health Care papers, documents, and publications.
- Health Care Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 16th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-99.
List of Health Care Publications:
- 1 - Electronic Health Records Frustrate Both Doctors and Patients : Lehigh University (2018/08/20)
- 2 - Californian People Of Color and Poor Benefited Most From Affordable Care Act : University of California Los Angeles (2016/12/14)
- 3 - Physician Bias: Information & Survey Results : Thomas C. Weiss (2016/01/22)
- 4 - Making the Most of Your Health Care Dollars : Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware (2012/01/16)
- 5 - High-deductible Health Plans Pose No Special Risks to Medically Vulnerable : RAND Corporation (2011/04/18)
- 6 - An American's Experience with Canadian Health Care : Global Health Media (2010/09/07)
- 7 - Vital Role for Palliative Care in Health-care Reform : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2010/01/15)
- 8 - Health Care System Understood by Less than Half of Medical Students : University of Michigan Health System (2009/09/30)
- 9 - Problems with the Health Care System : Dr Jenny Tylee (2009/03/21)
- 10 - What is the Difference Between Medicaid and Medicare : Disabled World (2009/03/14)
- 11 - Paying Your Hospital Bill : Heather Brunson (2009/02/26)
- 12 - Top Hospitals have 27 percent Lower Mortality : HealthGrades (2009/01/27)
- 13 - Affordable Healthcare Medical Discount Plans : E. J. Alexander (2009/01/11)
- 14 - Accessibility of Health Care in the United States : Doc Jon Percepto (2009/01/03)
- 15 - Health Care System Issues : Kevin Gianni (2009/01/02)
- 16 - Barack Obamas Health Care Plan : Ed Harris (2008/12/31)