NHS: U.K. Health care System Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our U.K. NHS category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "NHS: U.K. Health care System Information".
- Abstract: Digest of 4 U.K. NHS papers, documents, and publications.
- U.K. NHS Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 2nd October 2018.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-285.
List of U.K. NHS Publications:
- 1 - Link Between UK Government Healthcare Spending and Maternal Mortality : Wiley (2014/12/12)
- 2 - NHS Worries Pushing People to Private Care : Ruth J (2009/03/18)
- 3 - New NHS Pension Choice at Retirement : Ray Prince (2009/03/18)
- 4 - NHS Medical Mistakes Leading to Rise in Compensation Claims : Sarah Nandhra (2009/03/18)