NHS: U.K. Health care System Information Document List
Although some of these documents from our U.K. NHS category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "NHS: U.K. Health care System Information".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 4 U.K. NHS papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2018/10/02.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-285.
U.K. NHS Publications:
- 1 - Link Between UK Government Healthcare Spending and Maternal Mortality | Wiley | 2014/12/12
- 2 - NHS Worries Pushing People to Private Care | Ruth J | 2009/03/18
- 3 - New NHS Pension Choice at Retirement | Ray Prince | 2009/03/18
- 4 - NHS Medical Mistakes Leading to Rise in Compensation Claims | Sarah Nandhra | 2009/03/18