Crosby/Wright Named Agency of Record for SkyMed International, Inc.
Author: Paige Walters
Synopsis and Key Points:
SkyMed International emergency air transport service announce they have appointed Crosby - Wright as their public relations and marketing agency partner.
Main DigestEmergency air transport service selects award-winning Scottsdale-based PR agency.
SkyMed International, Inc., an emergency air transport service, announced that they have appointed Crosby|Wright as their public relations and marketing agency partner. SkyMed International, Inc. chose Crosby|Wright because of its reputation and expertise in synergetic partnerships and brand development.
Together, Crosby|Wright and SkyMed International, Inc. will develop creative networking and outreach messaging approaches to the target market. Through the partnership with Crosby|Wright, SkyMed is strategically positioned to come out on top and be the best service in its industry by simply reading the fine print.
"We are delighted to be working with Crosby|Wright," said Eleanore Klein, SkyMed's President. "We believe this partnership with Crosby|Wright will bring countless opportunities to SkyMed International, Inc. for business growth."
SkyMed International, Inc. prides itself in quality service, exceeding client's expectations and sustaining its reliable reputation on an international level. Should a critical illness or injury occur while traveling, a SkyMed membership provides its clients peace of mind in a time of need and a safe way home.
Named the "Cadillac of emergency air evacuation membership services" by Cathie Carr, Escapee's CEO, because SkyMed helps you plan for the unexpected and follows through with protection and stability in a time of need.
About SkyMed International Inc.: Established in 1989, SkyMed International Inc. has four offices: Lakeland, Florida; St. Croix, USVI; St. Thomas, USVI and the corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona. Owned and operated by Arizona resident Will Klein, SkyMed International Inc. is an emergency travel service that can transport injured or critically ill members home by air ambulance. The company is known for its outstanding international reputation, low rates, and accountability for safety. For more information visit: www.skymed.com
About Crosby|Wright: Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., Crosby|Wright is a full-service integrated public relations and advertising agency with a focus on luxury brands. With more than 20 years in the industry, the agency brings clients the recognition they deserve. With expert strategic planning and implementation, Crosby|Wright has a proven track record in building strong brand awareness, increasing recognition and ultimately driving business success. For more information on Crosby|Wright, please visit www.crosby-wright.com or call 480-367-1112.
- 1 - Is There a Doctor on Board? Guide to Managing In-Flight Medical Emergencies : Canadian Medical Association Journal (2018/02/27)
- 2 - Miracle Flights Flyit4ward Campaign to Fund Medical Flights Nationwide : Miracle Flights (2016/05/29)
- 3 - Air Evacuation for TBI Patients Worsens Effects on Learning, Memory & Brain Cell Loss : Mary Ann Liebert, Inc./Genetic Engineering News (2015/12/05)
- 4 - Southeastrans Innovative Mobile Solution to Assist Medicaid Patients : Southeastrans (2011/07/14)
- 5 - The Flying Doctors of Australia : Disabled World (2010/05/31)
- 6 - AeroCare - Providing Medical Escort Service For Patients : AeroCare Air Ambulance Service (2016/06/27)
- 7 - Critical Care Helicopter Simulator for Flight Nurse Training : Case Western Reserve University (2015/01/10)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.