Convalescent, Retirement and Recuperative Home Care Montreal Area
Author: Disabled World : Contact: Ph. Brenda 450-451-5100
Published: 2013-12-03 : (Rev. 2014-11-28)
Review of senior assistive living and retirement home facility in the Montreal area also catering for persons with a disability.
Located on Rue Henri Petit in a quiet suburban neighborhood on the outskirts of Montreal in the township of Rigaud lies a convalescent center catering for seniors and persons with disabilities.
Rigaud convalescent center
Under new management, at the facility you will find a personalized touch not often found in a convalescent home.
How do I know
My brother was a patient there for several months before sucumbing to palliative care.
With wide open spaces, free range deer, and other abundant wildlife the views from the villa are truly amazing.
Quality of care is second to none, with assistive devices such as a stair lift, self furnished rooms, catered meals, cable TV, as well as assisted bathing facilities. Fully furnished rooms are also available upon request.
Ph. Brenda 450-451-5100 for further information.
- 1 - Key COVID-19 Recommendations to Nursing Homes, State and Local Governments Issued by Trump Administration : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (2020/04/02)
- 2 - Urgent Care Centers: Alternative to Emergency Room or Doctor Visit : MD Now Urgent Care Walk In Medical Centers (2016/04/22)
- 3 - Virtual Rehabilitation Designed to Aid Stroke Therapy Patients : Amber Harmon - International Science Grid this Week (2014/04/18)
- 4 - Hospitals with Internet and Email Access : Disabled World (2009/06/25)
- 5 - Dangers of Hospital Merger or Consolidation : Johns Hopkins Medicine (2015/08/18)
- 6 - Things to do in Hospital for Children and Adults : Disabled World (2009/06/26)
- 7 - Craig Hospital - Spinal Cord and Traumatic Brain Injury Care and Rehabilitation : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/12/12)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.