Rehab Products Services to Over 100 Million Health Plan Members
Author: Alliance Seating & Mobility
Synopsis and Key Points:
Alliance Seating & Mobility are able to help over 100 million members in 150+ health plans with their power mobility and custom rehab needs.
Main DigestChildren and adults who have complex rehab needs are scattered throughout the nation. Although leading researchers are trying to find a cure for the severe physical disabilities that plague such patients, they need help living their daily lives now.
To help this group of people live their lives to the fullest, Alliance Seating & Mobility (Alliance) has been included in The SCOOTER Store's partnerships with private insurers across the United States. The SCOOTER Store and Alliance Seating & Mobility are able to help over 100 million members in 150+ health plans with their power mobility and custom rehab needs.
These partnerships demonstrate Alliance's mission to offer its quality service and equipment to members and their families covered by health plans in every state.
"Our managed care contracts provide the opportunity to work with members who need adult and pediatric manual and power mobility solutions for severe physical disabilities related to paralysis, cerebral palsy, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and other conditions," said Sharon Kleinfelder, vice president of Corporate Contracting for The SCOOTER Store. "These health plans recognize us as a reliable provider for their members with mobility needs."
"The Corporate Contracting Division is doing phenomenal work," said Scott Higley, Alliance's Vice President. "Our complex rehab division has expanded to provide the best products and services possible to our patients across the nation. By building relationships with health plan providers, it helps us reach those who need us."
Established one year ago, Alliance now serves complex rehab customers across the country. Alliance is also responsible for sales and service of rehabilitation equipment and commercially available assistive technology products.
About Alliance Seating & Mobility
Alliance Seating & Mobility is a division of The SCOOTER Store and has access to The SCOOTER Store's nationwide network of service and support professionals. Alliance exclusively hires rehab specialists with the Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) certification through Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) to conduct evaluations and recommend equipment and technology solutions. It is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC) as a division of The SCOOTER Store.
- 1 - Key COVID-19 Recommendations to Nursing Homes, State and Local Governments Issued by Trump Administration : Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (2020/04/02)
- 2 - Urgent Care Centers: Alternative to Emergency Room or Doctor Visit : MD Now Urgent Care Walk In Medical Centers (2016/04/22)
- 3 - Virtual Rehabilitation Designed to Aid Stroke Therapy Patients : Amber Harmon - International Science Grid this Week (2014/04/18)
- 4 - Hospitals with Internet and Email Access : Disabled World (2009/06/25)
- 5 - Dangers of Hospital Merger or Consolidation : Johns Hopkins Medicine (2015/08/18)
- 6 - Things to do in Hospital for Children and Adults : Disabled World (2009/06/26)
- 7 - Craig Hospital - Spinal Cord and Traumatic Brain Injury Care and Rehabilitation : Thomas C. Weiss (2012/12/12)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.