Rehab Products Services to Over 100 Million Health Plan Members
- Publish Date: 2009/11/05
- Author: Alliance Seating & Mobility
Outline: Alliance Seating & Mobility are able to help over 100 million members in 150+ health plans with their power mobility and custom rehab needs.
Main DigestChildren and adults who have complex rehab needs are scattered throughout the nation. Although leading researchers are trying to find a cure for the severe physical disabilities that plague such patients, they need help living their daily lives now.
To help this group of people live their lives to the fullest, Alliance Seating & Mobility (Alliance) has been included in The SCOOTER Store's partnerships with private insurers across the United States. The SCOOTER Store and Alliance Seating & Mobility are able to help over 100 million members in 150+ health plans with their power mobility and custom rehab needs.
These partnerships demonstrate Alliance's mission to offer its quality service and equipment to members and their families covered by health plans in every state.
"Our managed care contracts provide the opportunity to work with members who need adult and pediatric manual and power mobility solutions for severe physical disabilities related to paralysis, cerebral palsy, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and other conditions," said Sharon Kleinfelder, vice president of Corporate Contracting for The SCOOTER Store. "These health plans recognize us as a reliable provider for their members with mobility needs."
"The Corporate Contracting Division is doing phenomenal work," said Scott Higley, Alliance's Vice President. "Our complex rehab division has expanded to provide the best products and services possible to our patients across the nation. By building relationships with health plan providers, it helps us reach those who need us."
Established one year ago, Alliance now serves complex rehab customers across the country. Alliance is also responsible for sales and service of rehabilitation equipment and commercially available assistive technology products.
About Alliance Seating & Mobility
Alliance Seating & Mobility is a division of The SCOOTER Store and has access to The SCOOTER Store's nationwide network of service and support professionals. Alliance exclusively hires rehab specialists with the Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) certification through Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA) to conduct evaluations and recommend equipment and technology solutions. It is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC) as a division of The SCOOTER Store.
- 1 - Hospitals with Internet and Email Access | Disabled World | 2009/06/25
- 2 - Dangers of Hospital Merger or Consolidation | Johns Hopkins Medicine | 2015/08/18
- 3 - Urgent Care Centers: Alternative to Emergency Room or Doctor Visit | MD Now Urgent Care Walk In Medical Centers | 2016/04/22
- 4 - Things to do in Hospital for Children and Adults | Disabled World | 2009/06/26
- 5 - Craig Hospital - Spinal Cord and Traumatic Brain Injury Care and Rehabilitation | Thomas C. Weiss | 2012/12/12
- 6 - International Center for the Disabled (ICD) | Thomas C. Weiss | 2009/10/28
- 7 - Hospital Visits for Irregular Heart Beats Rising | American Heart Association | 2014/05/24
- 8 - Health Net Sued for Bait and Switch of Doctor and Hospital Networks | Consumer Watchdog | 2015/02/03
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media