- Synopsis: News, information, and press releases regarding the latest medical and health market research opportunities and forecasts.
Definition: Defining the Meaning of Market Research
Market research is defined as any organized effort to gather information about target markets or customers. The term is commonly interchanged with marketing research; however, marketing research is concerned specifically about marketing processes, while market research is concerned specifically with markets. Market research provides important information to identify and analyze the market need, market size and competition.
Market research is the process of gathering information which will make you more aware of how the people you hope to sell to will react to your current or potential products or services.
Market research allows a company, or individuals, to discover who their target market is - and what consumers think about a product or service before it becomes available to the general public.
Market research involves two types of data:
- Primary Information - Research you compile yourself or hire someone to gather for you.
- Secondary Information - This type of research is already compiled and organized, such as; reports and studies by government agencies, trade associations or other businesses within your industry.
Latest Market Research Publications
- Global Spinal Devices Market by Segmentation: Based on Product, Application and Region
Gobal market for spinal device is expected to be driven by advancement in technology, increase in number of spinal surgeries, and aging among the population.
- Global Hearing Aids Market - Increasing Participation of Tech Giants
Developments in global market for hearing aids projecting promising expansion over forecast period of 2016-2024, particularly due to Apple, Inc.'s efforts in enhancing iOS for users with hearing impairments.
- Hearables: Aiding and Improving Audio Communications in the Workplace
Hearables allow employees to take calls quickly, hands-free, and also provide ability to use voice-activated apps.
- Global Medical Implants Market to Reach $116 Billion by 2022
New report projects world medical implants market will reach $116 billion by 2022.
- Virtual Reality Entertainment Market Will Reach $3.3 Billion by 2020
Consumer spending on VR headsets will be $1.6 billion in 2016, bolstered heavily by the launch of high-end headsets from Oculus, HTC and Sony.
- Telemedicine Technologies and Services Market Analysis
Telemedicine technologies and services market - global industry analysis, size, share, growth, trends, and forecast 2015 - 2023.
- World IV Ibuprofen Market is Expected to Reach $14.2 Million by 2022
Report by Allied Market Research shows global intravenous (IV) ibuprofen market projected to reach $14.2 million by 2022.
- World Medical Tourism Market is Expected to Reach $143.8 Billion by 2022
Major factors that boost the market growth include, affordability, availability, and accessibility of superior quality healthcare services.
Full List of Market Research Documents (11 Items)