Report: Global Learning Disability Partnering 2010 to 2017
Author: Reportlinker : Contact: www.reportlinker.com
- This report provides understanding and access to learning disability partnering deals and agreements entered into by leading world healthcare companies.
The Global Learning Disability Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides understanding and access to partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in partnering deals
- Top deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
The report provides understanding and access to the partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This data driven report contains multiple links to online copies of actual deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of partnering trends.
- Chapter 1 provides an overview of the trends in partnering since 2010, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type.
- Chapter 2 provides a review of the top 10 most active companies in the therapy area, including a comprehensive listing of the deals announced by each company.
- Chapter 3 provides a comprehensive directory of partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record, and where available the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Chapter 4 provides a listing of partnering deals where a contract document is available alongside the deal record.
- Chapters 5 and 6 provide a summary of M&A deals since 2010 where the acquired company is active in the therapy area of interest.
- Chapters 7 and 8 provide a summary of financings since 2010 where the financed company is active in the therapy area of interest.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of technologies and products in the therapy area.
Global Learning Disability Partnering Terms and Agreements since 2010 report provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of deal trends since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to multiple deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies since 2010
- Insight into key deal terms included in contracts, where disclosed
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03605748-summary/view-report.html
- 1 - Virtual Reality Entertainment Market To Reach $3.3 Billion by 2020 : IHS (2016/10/06)
- 2 - Speech/Voice Recognition Market Worth $18.3 Billion USD by 2023 : MarketsandMarkets (2017/08/04)
- 3 - Molecular Profiling of Cancer Tumors : Implications for Precision Medicine : Adroit Market Research (2020/02/18)
- 4 - Analgesics Market Anticipated to Reach $US 79 Billion by End 2028 : Future Market Insights (2018/08/16)
- 5 - Adaptive Clothing Market: Future Trends and Forecasts : QYResearch (2019/06/18)
- 6 - North American Wheelchair Accessible and Mobility Vehicle Statistics : Research and Markets (2019/05/04)
- 7 - Can You Hear Me Now? Global Hearing Aids Market Research : Adroit Market Research (2019/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.