ZPower Reveals New Look as it Grows Capital, Expands Products and Markets
Published : 2019-03-02
Author : ZPower - Contact: zpowerbattery.com
Synopsis* : ZPower expanding market focus after bringing rechargeability for hearing aids and successfully launched innovative products in medical and consumer electronics markets.
ZPower, the leading manufacturer of rechargeable silver-zinc microbatteries, is expanding its market focus after a successful 2018 in which it helped bring rechargeability to the mainstream for hearing aids and successfully launched innovative products in the medical and consumer electronics markets. ZPower grew substantially last year, expanding into two additional facilities and doubling its production floor space, while receiving $30M of new investment to meet demand.
Headquartered in Camarillo, CA, ZPower is a leader in the development of rechargeable silver-zinc batteries for microbattery applications.
As power demands for miniaturized devices expand exponentially, ZPower is uniquely positioned to help commercialize next-gen hearables, wearables and portable electronics for consumer, medical, and military needs with the most energy-dense, safe microbatteries on the market.
ZPower batteries deliver unmatched performance, are intrinsically safe and carry no logistics requirements or restrictions.
Z Power Logo
"While the silver-zinc chemistry has been in use for decades with NASA and military applications, our dedicated research has advanced the technology, miniaturizing it without the loss of energy density and developing a patented charging method that enables hundreds of charge cycles without significant decline in performance," said Ross Dueber, CEO of ZPower.
"This breakthrough introduced small-scale rechargeable power in ways that weren't previously possible while eliminating the safety and transportation concerns associated with lithium-ion technology. It's positioned ZPower as an innovator and enabler in advanced miniature power solutions."
In support of this expansion, ZPower has also embarked on a brand evolution to better align with its expanded market focus. The company has already begun rolling out new brand assets and plans to launch a new website in early Q2.
"We're excited about the future and have great confidence in our ability to help bring innovative new products to life, as we continue to increase energy density in our microbatteries," said Anson Martin, Chief Commercial Officer.
"Brands are meant to evolve, and our brand evolution will reflect our journey and what lies ahead. It signifies our progression into a mature and professional organization that's in line with the caliber of businesses we currently work with and our future customers."
ZPower is ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, and its facility and devices are registered with the FDA.
For more information about ZPower microbatteries, please visit www.zpowerbattery.com
ZPower Reveals New Look as it Grows Capital, Expands Products and Markets | ZPower (zpowerbattery.com). Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Market Research Documents
- 1: Hearing Aids Market Worth $7 Billion by 2025 - CAGR: 3.9% : Report published by Polaris Market Research reveals the global hearing aids market is anticipated to reach USD 6,992.1 million by 2025.
- 2: Virtual Reality Entertainment Market To Reach $3.3 Billion by 2020 : Consumer spending on VR headsets will be $1.6 billion in 2016, bolstered heavily by the launch of high-end headsets from Oculus, HTC and Sony.
- 3: Speech/Voice Recognition Market Worth $18.3 Billion USD by 2023 : Increased demand for speech-based biometric systems for multifactor authentication and growing impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the accuracy of speech and voice recognition drive the growth of the market.
- 4: Molecular Profiling of Cancer Tumors : Implications for Precision Medicine : Advances in molecular profiling of tumor cells have increased potential of evolution of cancer cells and showcased need for early cancer diagnosis and personalized disease management.
- 5: Analgesics Market Anticipated to Reach $US 79 Billion by End 2028 : Global prescription analgesics market anticipated to reach $US 79B by 2028 end, up from an estimated US$ 47.5 Bn in 2018.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: ZPower. Electronic Publication Date: 2019-03-02. Title: ZPower Reveals New Look as it Grows Capital, Expands Products and Markets, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/research/z-power.php>ZPower Reveals New Look as it Grows Capital, Expands Products and Markets</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-18, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/research/z-power.php - Reference: DW#506-13660.