ZPower Reveals New Look as it Grows Capital, Expands Products and Markets
Author: ZPower(i) : Contact: zpowerbattery.com
Synopsis and Key Points:
ZPower expanding market focus after bringing rechargeability for hearing aids and successfully launched innovative products in medical and consumer electronics markets.
ZPower, the leading manufacturer of rechargeable silver-zinc microbatteries, is expanding its market focus after a successful 2018 in which it helped bring rechargeability to the mainstream for hearing aids and successfully launched innovative products in the medical and consumer electronics markets. ZPower grew substantially last year, expanding into two additional facilities and doubling its production floor space, while receiving $30M of new investment to meet demand.
Headquartered in Camarillo, CA, ZPower is a leader in the development of rechargeable silver-zinc batteries for microbattery applications.
As power demands for miniaturized devices expand exponentially, ZPower is uniquely positioned to help commercialize next-gen hearables, wearables and portable electronics for consumer, medical, and military needs with the most energy-dense, safe microbatteries on the market.
ZPower batteries deliver unmatched performance, are intrinsically safe and carry no logistics requirements or restrictions.
Z Power Logo
"While the silver-zinc chemistry has been in use for decades with NASA and military applications, our dedicated research has advanced the technology, miniaturizing it without the loss of energy density and developing a patented charging method that enables hundreds of charge cycles without significant decline in performance," said Ross Dueber, CEO of ZPower.
"This breakthrough introduced small-scale rechargeable power in ways that weren't previously possible while eliminating the safety and transportation concerns associated with lithium-ion technology. It's positioned ZPower as an innovator and enabler in advanced miniature power solutions."
In support of this expansion, ZPower has also embarked on a brand evolution to better align with its expanded market focus. The company has already begun rolling out new brand assets and plans to launch a new website in early Q2.
"We're excited about the future and have great confidence in our ability to help bring innovative new products to life, as we continue to increase energy density in our microbatteries," said Anson Martin, Chief Commercial Officer.
"Brands are meant to evolve, and our brand evolution will reflect our journey and what lies ahead. It signifies our progression into a mature and professional organization that's in line with the caliber of businesses we currently work with and our future customers."
ZPower is ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, and its facility and devices are registered with the FDA.
For more information about ZPower microbatteries, please visit www.zpowerbattery.com
(i)Source/Reference: ZPower. Disabled World makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Content may have been edited for style, clarity or length.
- 1 - Virtual Reality Entertainment Market To Reach $3.3 Billion by 2020 : IHS (2016/10/06)
- 2 - Speech/Voice Recognition Market Worth $18.3 Billion USD by 2023 : MarketsandMarkets (2017/08/04)
- 3 - Molecular Profiling of Cancer Tumors : Implications for Precision Medicine : Adroit Market Research (2020/02/18)
- 4 - Analgesics Market Anticipated to Reach $US 79 Billion by End 2028 : Future Market Insights (2018/08/16)
- 5 - Adaptive Clothing Market: Future Trends and Forecasts : QYResearch (2019/06/18)
- 6 - North American Wheelchair Accessible and Mobility Vehicle Statistics : Research and Markets (2019/05/04)
- 7 - Can You Hear Me Now? Global Hearing Aids Market Research : Adroit Market Research (2019/02/27)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.