Antioxidants: Types & General Information Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2015-08-31
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Antioxidants category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Antioxidants RSS feed.
List of Antioxidants Publications:
- 1 - MitoQ Novel Antioxidant Makes Old Arteries Seem Young Again : University of Colorado at Boulder (2018/04/22)
- 2 - Mushrooms: Antioxidants and Possible Antiaging Potential : Penn State (2017/11/13)
- 3 - Evidence Reveals Antioxidant Fisetin May Reduce Mental Effects of Aging : Salk Institute (2017/07/11)
- 4 - Maple Syrup Found to Protect Neurons and Nurture Minds : University of Montreal Hospital Research Centre (CRCHUM) (2016/04/18)
- 5 - Lipoic Acid: Circadian Rhythms & Biological Function Benefits : Disabled World (2014/08/01)
- 6 - Resveratrol Antioxidant Fails to Reduce Deaths, Heart-disease or Cancers : Johns Hopkins Medicine (2014/05/14)
- 7 - Tiron Antioxidant - Making Your Face Fresh and Younger Looking : Newcastle University (2014/01/17)
- 8 - Poplar Tree Antioxidant Extract May Help Fight Skin Aging : American Chemical Society (2011/06/10)
- 9 - Genetic Evidence Antioxidants Can Help Treat Cancer : Thomas Jefferson University (2011/02/15)
- 10 - Flavonoids Information Including Foods that Contain Them : Disabled World (2011/02/14)
- 11 - Antioxidant Safety Concerns - Quercetin and Ferulic Acid : American Chemical Society (2010/10/27)
- 12 - Boosting Antioxidant Levels in Potatoes : American Chemical Society (2010/09/12)
- 13 - Cancer Preventive Phytochemicals in Broccoli and Tomatoes : University of Illinois College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (2010/05/15)
- 14 - Resveratrol and the Brain : Biotivia (2010/04/29)
- 15 - Green Tea Fights Glaucoma and Eye Diseases : American Chemical Society (2010/02/18)
- 16 - Antioxidants Can Impair Muscle Functions : Kansas State University (2010/01/26)
- 17 - Ginko Biloba may Protect from Radiotherapy : Inderscience Publishers (2009/10/19)
- 18 - Green Tea Antioxidant Properties : Disabled World (2009/06/21)
- 19 - Why Antioxidants Work : Blake Hagen (2009/02/12)
- 20 - Anti-oxidants in Diet shown to Halt Vision Loss : Scripps Research Institute (2009/02/06)
- 21 - BeeReady Super Antioxidant Supplement : Hickman Health, LLC (2009/02/06)
- 22 - Antioxidant - Research on Antioxidants : John Janson (2008/12/26)
- 23 - Antioxidants and Free Radicals : Alex Fyfe (2008/12/26)
- 24 - Alpha Lipoic Acid as an Antioxidant : Darrell Miller (2008/12/19)
- 25 - Resveratrol for Health Benefits : Ethel Robinson (2008/11/20)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2015-08-31. Title: Antioxidants: Types & General Information, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/supplements/antioxidants-2/>Antioxidants</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-11, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/supplements/antioxidants-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-80-E.