Plastic Surgery Goes 3D
Published : 2010-11-29
Author : Simoni Plastic Surgery
Synopsis* : Providing patients with a lifelike 3D preview of what they will potentially look like as the result of facial cosmetic procedures.
Main DigestWith New Technology, Simoni Plastic Surgery offers patients lifelike 3D result simulations prior to procedure.
If you are one of the thousands of people each year considering cosmetic surgery, Simoni Plastic Surgery has some exciting news for you! Recent advances in three dimensional (3D) photography combined with revolutionary new software allow famed Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Payman Simoni to provide his patients with a lifelike 3D preview of what they will potentially look like as the result of facial cosmetic procedures.
In what is a truly remarkable technology, the process starts with a three-dimensional photograph of the patient obtained by a sophisticated six-camera system. Dr. Simoni then uses Sculptor software to simulate the expected results in a lifelike and 3 dimensional aspect. All forms of facial procedures, including rhinoplasty, are of utmost delicacy and with this new imaging system designed by Vectra, Dr. Simoni and his patients can have a clear understanding of the desired outcome. Located in the heart of the Entertainment industry, Simoni Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills has a patient base that includes numerous actors, actresses and models and the new 3D computer imaging technology provides these patients with an ease of knowing what their outcome will look like since they are captured from every angle.
Although computer imaging of results have been available for a while, no technology of this magnitude and precision has been present. The views and dimensions Dr. Simoni offers with the Vectra are unprecedented!
"My patients and I absolutely love this," says Dr. Simoni. "For the first time, they are able to see a 3D view of themselves with their new look. And because it's in 3D, I can rotate their picture to any viewpoint and they can really examine the desired result from every angle. We can make changes here and there and agree on a final look in advance, and this greatly helps them with their decision as well as their confidence in the procedure."
Dr. Payman Simoni is a Double board certified facial plastic surgeon and is available for consultations by appointment at 310.360.1360. You can also visit www.drsimoni.com for additional information.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, disability sports events, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Related Cosmetic Surgery Documents
- 1: Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery : The biggest benefit of a mommy makeover is the change it can produce in a woman's life and in her opinion of herself.
- 2: Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Initial medical tourism surgery may be cheap, but can place significant burden on US public health systems when patients return from abroad with complications.
- 3: Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy : Breast reconstruction is intended to restore your breast to its original size and shape so that your breasts look symmetrical in a bra or clothing.
- 4: Breast Implants After Breast Cancer : Women report breast reconstruction was an important factor in helping them to recover psychologically from the devastating effects of breast cancer.
- 5: Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery : SculptMyDream incorporates an extensive library of 3D photographs of women that have had breast augmentation surgery.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Simoni Plastic Surgery. Electronic Publication Date: 2010-11-29. Title: Plastic Surgery Goes 3D, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/surgery/cosmetic/3d-surgery.php>Plastic Surgery Goes 3D</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-16, from https://www.disabled-world.com/medical/surgery/cosmetic/3d-surgery.php - Reference: DW#459-6307.