Dark Circles Fade with Eye Treatments
Author: Epione Medical
Synopsis and Key Points:
Many factors can contribute to dark circles around the eyes including food allergies kidney disorders toxicity and aging may lead to the tired worn out look.
Main DigestMany factors can contribute to the appearance of those dark circles. Food allergies, especially dairy products, kidney disorders, cardiovascular shortcomings, toxicity and aging may lead to the tired, worn out look created by the tell-tale shadows.
You take care of yourself. You're active and fit, the envy of many of your friends at the health club. You're successful in business and solid at home. You work all day to close the big deal and still have energy to play with the kids before bedtime. Life's pressures and pace don't get you down and you sleep well. So, why are you saddled with those dark circles under your eyesWhatever the cause, you can rely on innovative treatments developed by Dr. Simon Ourian, medical director of Epione Medical in Beverly Hills.
Many factors can contribute to the appearance of those dark circles. Food allergies, especially dairy products, kidney disorders, cardiovascular shortcomings, toxicity and aging may lead to the tired, worn out look created by the tell-tale shadows. But those dark circles can still appear, even when you're healthy and holding your ground against age. In fact, it may be nothing you've done or haven't done - dark circles under the eyes often are inherited, part of a person's genetic makeup.
"Eye lid surgery and other invasive procedures can provide desired results," Dr. Ourian said, "but our Blue Light Therapy and Cool-laser treatments are quick, cause very little discomfort and require a relatively short recovery time."
Clients indicate that Dr. Ourian's Blue Light Therapy is an effective and non-invasive procedure that eliminates dark circles under their eyes without down time from work or other activities. When it comes to growing older, one sign of aging can be significant thinning of the skin around the eyes and a loss of "fat padding" in the face, both of which can result in dark circles under the eyes. Coolaser, an advanced laser treatment developed by Dr. Ourian, can be combined with dermal fillers for optimal results when thinning is a root cause of dark circles.
Dr. Ourian's Blue Light Therapy is an effective and non-invasive procedure that eliminates dark circles under their eyes without down time from work or other activities.
The skin is prepared for Coolaser treatment with the application of a special topical cream under the eyes. During the 20-minute procedure, a fine laser is used to fragment and destroy the pigments in the darker areas of the skin. The area typically heals within few days and the result is a more youthful, less tired appearance.
Finding little or no recovery time with either option, satisfied clients have reported excellent results with Coolaser and Blue Light Therapy treatments.
"I definitely see a difference!" said one of Dr. Ourian's clients. "My dark circles have lightened up by about 70%--I wish they were 100% gone--but I am happy. My sister-in-law will be moving to US soon. Will bring her in too."
Dr. Ourian and the Epione laser and aesthetic medical center specialize in minimally invasive procedures. To learn more about Epione Beverly Hills and its signature products and treatments, visit www.epione.com. Sign up for Epione's newsletter and receive a $100 gift card instantly.
About Epione Medical Corporation - Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art laser and aesthetic medical centers of its kind in the world. Epione is designed to offer clients comfort, convenience and privacy. The practice specializes in the most current technology available for skin, hair, and body contouring, and its staff is dedicated to providing clients with the highest level of personal attention and care. For more information, call Epione at (888) 951-3377 or visit www.epione.com
- 1 - Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery : Disabled World (2010/10/28)
- 2 - Humanitarian Side of Plastic Surgery : Dr. J Plastic Surgery (2014/12/06)
- 3 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2018/03/31)
- 4 - Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy : www.thebodydoc.com (2011/02/18)
- 5 - Breast Implants After Breast Cancer : Lisa Moore of PlasticSurgeryGuide.com (2011/07/04)
- 6 - Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery : Canfield Imaging Systems (2011/07/21)
- 7 - Anti-Aging Laser Treatment for Wrinkle Reduction : JUVA Skin & Laser Center (2011/01/22)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.