Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery
- Publish Date: 2010/10/28 - (Rev. 2019/10/23)
- Author: Disabled World
- Contact : www.disabled-world.com
Outline: The biggest benefit of a mommy makeover is the change it can produce in a woman's life and in her opinion of herself. Your mommy makeover is custom designed for you and your body, allowing you to choose the procedures that are best for you. In the past, you may have had to have a breast lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction all performed separately, but now, you can recover from all these procedures at once.
A mommy makeover is one of the newest advances in cosmetic surgery.
During a mommy makeover, a plastic surgeon uses any number of different cosmetic surgeries to provide women with the body they want.
So What is a Mommy Makeover and What will it Do for Me?
A "mommy makeover," as the name suggests, combines a number of plastic surgery procedures into a single effort to "turn back the clock" on a woman's body after she has given birth and weaned her child. The mommy make-over combines several surgical procedures into one operation. Although each surgical procedure is different, they are often complementary in order to achieve an optimal result including:
- Breast Lift - Also referred to as mastopexy, is the surgical procedure that removes the excess skin and tightens the surrounding tissue of the breast, resulting in raising and firming the breast. Whereas a breast reduction, (reduction mammoplasty), is the cosmetic surgery used in resizing the breast, in women with over-sized breasts and also in men who suffer from gynecomastia.
- Tummy Tuck - Abdominoplasty or "tummy tuck" is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to make the abdomen thinner and more firm.
- Liposuction (tummy and lower body) - Also known as lipoplasty, is a type of surgery that removes fat from the human body in an attempt to change its shape.
These procedures are, in fact, the most common plastic surgery procedures for women overall.
The ultimate goal of the mommy makeover is to help mothers feel better about the appearance of their bodies after they've had children. Once women recover from their mommy makeover procedures, they fell more confident about the way they look because the plastic surgeries performed can give the body a sleeker, younger contour.
In addition to boosting self-confidence, there are many other benefits of having a mommy makeover:
Since a mommy makeover combines a few different procedures at the same time, it allows you to recover from all the procedures at the same time.
In the past, you may have had to have a breast lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction all performed separately, but now, you can recover from all these procedures at once, helping you save time and discomfort.
Your mommy makeover is custom designed for you and your body, allowing you to choose the procedures that are best for you.
Everyone's body and skin condition is different, so some people are better suited for liposuction rather than tummy tuck.
Other women may prefer having a breast augmentation performed in conjunction with a breast lift. Whatever you want to achieve with your body, a mommy makeover can help you accomplish your goals.
While the immediate benefit of having a mommy makeover is having a better-contoured body, a mommy makeover can also improve the condition of your skin.
A bulging stomach, sagging breasts, and excess skin all cause stretch marks and other cosmetic skin problems.
Once you've had your mommy makeover, your stretch marks and other skin conditions will be drastically reduced to provide you with the smooth, pre-pregnancy skin you want.
As stated above, the biggest benefit of a mommy makeover is the change it can produce in a woman's life and in her opinion of herself.
Once a mommy makeover is complete, women can wear the clothes they want, take part in the activities they want to, and live the life they desire.
For many women, a mommy makeover provides a second chance for them to go out and accomplish other life goals they were reluctant to pursue with their previous bodies.
- 1 - Benefits of Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery | Disabled World | 2010/10/28
- 2 - Humanitarian Side of Plastic Surgery | Dr. J Plastic Surgery | 2014/12/06
- 3 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications | Brigham and Women's Hospital | 2018/03/31
- 4 - Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy | www.thebodydoc.com | 2011/02/18
- 5 - Breast Implants After Breast Cancer | Lisa Moore of PlasticSurgeryGuide.com | 2011/07/04
- 6 - Design Your Own Breasts Before Augmentation Surgery | Canfield Imaging Systems | 2011/07/21
- 7 - Anti-Aging Laser Treatment for Wrinkle Reduction | JUVA Skin & Laser Center | 2011/01/22
- 8 - Loose Skin and Facelift Surgeries after Bariatric Surgery | Wolters Kluwer Health | 2015/02/01
Help Spread Disability AwarenessConnect with Us on Social Media