Medical Tourism: International HealthCare Procedures, Destinations & Savings Document List
Although some of these documents from our Medical Tourism category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Medical Tourism: International HealthCare Procedures, Destinations & Savings".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 15 Medical Tourism papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2015/03/16.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-405.
Medical Tourism Publications:
- 1 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications | Brigham and Women's Hospital | 2018/03/31
- 2 - World Medical Tourism Market is Expected to Reach $143.8 Billion by 2022 | Allied Market Research (AMR) | 2016/04/21
- 3 - Medical Tourism in Chicago Event for US Insurance Companies, Employers and Agents | Medical Tourism Association | 2011/07/15
- 4 - World Health Tourism Congress to Contribute Towards Global Growth | Health Tourism Congress | 2011/06/05
- 5 - Medical Tourism Comes of Age in the United States | iElixir.com | 2011/03/22
- 6 - Medical Tourists Should Beware of Drug-Resistant Superbug NDM-1 | The New York Group for Plastic Surgery | 2010/09/22
- 7 - Why Bow Legs and Knock Knees Lead to Deforming Arthrosis | Doctor Vitaliy Veklich Orthopaedic surgeon and Doctor of Medicine - Ladisten Orthopaedic Clinic - Kiev, Ukraine | 2010/06/21
- 8 - Great Places to Live and Retire Overseas | Phillip Townsend | 2010/06/02
- 9 - Americans Living Abroad - A Growing Trend | Amble Resorts | 2010/06/02
- 10 - Oxinium Knee Replacement - Medical Tourism | Placidway | 2010/05/27
- 11 - Global Orthopedic Surgery - Medical Tourism for Health | Rimi | 2010/05/27
- 12 - US Doctors Traveling Abroad to Treat Medical Tourists | Global Medical Excellence | 2010/04/29
- 13 - Medical Tourism Big Draw for Boomers | Marla Manhart | 2010/03/04
- 14 - Medical Tourism - Ethical Dilemmas | University of Montreal | 2009/10/07
- 15 - Health and Medical Tourism Cuts Surgery Wait Time | Jay Siva | 2008/09/06