Medical Tourism: International HealthCare Procedures, Destinations & Savings Document List
Although some of these documents from our Medical Tourism category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Medical Tourism: International HealthCare Procedures, Destinations & Savings".
- Abstract: Digest of 15 Medical Tourism papers, documents, and publications.
- Medical Tourism Category Publications: Updated - Monday, 16th March 2015.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-405.
List of Medical Tourism Publications:
- 1 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2018/03/31)
- 2 - World Medical Tourism Market is Expected to Reach $143.8 Billion by 2022 : Allied Market Research (AMR) (2016/04/21)
- 3 - Medical Tourism in Chicago Event for US Insurance Companies, Employers and Agents : Medical Tourism Association (2011/07/15)
- 4 - World Health Tourism Congress to Contribute Towards Global Growth : Health Tourism Congress (2011/06/05)
- 5 - Medical Tourism Comes of Age in the United States : iElixir.com (2011/03/22)
- 6 - Medical Tourists Should Beware of Drug-Resistant Superbug NDM-1 : The New York Group for Plastic Surgery (2010/09/22)
- 7 - Why Bow Legs and Knock Knees Lead to Deforming Arthrosis : Doctor Vitaliy Veklich Orthopaedic surgeon and Doctor of Medicine - Ladisten Orthopaedic Clinic - Kiev, Ukraine (2010/06/21)
- 8 - Great Places to Live and Retire Overseas : Phillip Townsend (2010/06/02)
- 9 - Americans Living Abroad - A Growing Trend : Amble Resorts (2010/06/02)
- 10 - Oxinium Knee Replacement - Medical Tourism : Placidway (2010/05/27)
- 11 - Global Orthopedic Surgery - Medical Tourism for Health : Rimi (2010/05/27)
- 12 - US Doctors Traveling Abroad to Treat Medical Tourists : Global Medical Excellence (2010/04/29)
- 13 - Medical Tourism Big Draw for Boomers : Marla Manhart (2010/03/04)
- 14 - Medical Tourism - Ethical Dilemmas : University of Montreal (2009/10/07)
- 15 - Health and Medical Tourism Cuts Surgery Wait Time : Jay Siva (2008/09/06)