Medical Tourism in Chicago Event for US Insurance Companies, Employers and Agents
Author: Medical Tourism Association
Synopsis and Key Points:
World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress Chicago October 26 to 28 2011.
Main DigestThe anticipated largest group of insurance companies, employers and insurance agents will converge in Chicago for the Medical Tourism Association's 4th Annual event, The World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress October 26-28, 2011.
The event is set to develop bilateral relationships between international healthcare providers and Health insurance Industry Stakeholders.
Continuing the successful trend of developing innovative and productive objectives, this year's medical tourism congress event will be creatively integrated with the Employer Healthcare Congress, one of the largest US insurance conferences, where up to 1,500 delegates from Insurance Companies and agencies from several industries (including Self Funded Health Plans, Healthcare Reform, Voluntary Benefits, and Corporate Wellness) will network with similar number of international delegates and stakeholders of the Medical tourism industry.
Jonathan Edelheit, CEO of the Medical Tourism Association said, "We are very excited to have strong integration between these two events. We have integrated Keynotes, crossover sessions, lunch and a cocktail reception which will provide our Medical Tourism and International Healthcare attendees many opportunities to network and meet these US Insurance and Employer attendees."
"At a time when many insurance companies and employers are becoming more knowledgeable about and interested in implementing medical tourism, the time is right to integrate on a larger scale," Edelheit added. These US buyers will be in addition to the international buyers joining us through our International Buyers of Healthcare Program, and also in addition to all the international insurance companies, international employers and international facilitators attending the MTA conference and the Global Benefits Conference, occurring at the same time. This year in Chicago will be our biggest year yet!"
Chicago is a central hub in the United States with many of the largest international and domestic insurance companies and employers. The integration of the two conferences will make them the largest benefits and healthcare conferences in the world.
Jenny Dodson, Assistant Manager for the Employer Healthcare Congress said, "The Employer Healthcare Congress feels our US insurance attendees will receive tremendous value from learning about international healthcare and meeting some of the top industry leaders in medical tourism. We have arranged on one day an opportunity for all attendees of the Employer Healthcare Congress to have an opportunity to go into the Medical Tourism Exhibit hall and to meet some of the leading companies, hospitals and governments showcasing their healthcare services. "
The World Medical Tourism and Global Healthcare Congress and the Employer Healthcare Congress will take place October 25-28th, 2011 at the Marriott Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois. The MTA's annual conference, is made up of several conferences, besides Medical Tourism including the Global Benefits Conference, the Healthcare Investment Conference, the Healthcare Development Conference and the Health and Wellness Conference.
For more information on the MTA's conference go to: www.medicaltourismcongress.com
For more information on the Medical Tourism Association go to: www.medicaltourismassociation.com
For more information on the Employer Healthcare Congress go to: www.employerhealthcarecongress.com
- 1 - World Medical Tourism Market is Expected to Reach $143.8 Billion by 2022 : Allied Market Research (AMR) (2016/04/21)
- 2 - Why Bow Legs and Knock Knees Lead to Deforming Arthrosis : Doctor Vitaliy Veklich Orthopaedic surgeon and Doctor of Medicine - Ladisten Orthopaedic Clinic - Kiev, Ukraine (2010/06/21)
- 3 - Those Traveling Abroad for Plastic Surgery Can Bring Home Serious Complications : Brigham and Women's Hospital (2018/03/31)
- 4 - Americans Living Abroad - A Growing Trend : Amble Resorts (2010/06/02)
- 5 - Great Places to Live and Retire Overseas : Phillip Townsend (2010/06/02)
- 6 - Medical Tourists Should Beware of Drug-Resistant Superbug NDM-1 : The New York Group for Plastic Surgery (2010/09/22)
- 7 - Medical Tourism in Chicago Event for US Insurance Companies, Employers and Agents : Medical Tourism Association (2011/07/15)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.