Disability News: India Document List
Although some of these documents from our India category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Disability News: India".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 29 India papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2017/04/28.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-401.
- 1 - Sashakt - Odisha State Campaign for Disability Inclusion and Divyang Rights | Dr. Sruti Mohapatra | 2018/05/09
- 2 - Disabled People, Disabled World and Disabled God | Rev. S Manohar Pradeep, B.Sc., M.A., M.A., B.D., (M.Th) | 2018/05/06
- 3 - Insurance for Disabled in India - Swavlamban Health Insurance Scheme | Microfinancemonitor | 2015/09/23
- 4 - Math Kits for Students with Vision Disabilities - Delhi University | Times of India | 2015/01/12
- 5 - Braille Dina Panjhika - Odia Braille Calendar India | Hindu | 2014/12/16
- 6 - Free Education for Children with Disabilities in India | Disabled World | 2014/12/04
- 7 - Vicious Cycle of Homeless Mentally Ill Women in India | Loyola University Health System | 2014/11/28
- 8 - Global Film Fest on Disability - Delhi, India | Business Standard | 2014/11/15
- 9 - People with Disabilities In India to get Universal Identity Cards | Shillong Times | 2014/08/27
- 10 - New Program Improves Quality of Life for Women with HIV/AIDS in India | University of California - Los Angeles | 2013/06/22
- 11 - Rapid Rise of Alzheimer's Disease Predicted in China and India | GlobalData | 2013/02/21
- 12 - Witch Hunts in India Still Kill Women Today | Michigan State University | 2012/09/06
- 13 - Changing the Indian Culture - Reporting Adverse Drug Reactions | IQPC Middle East | 2011/05/29
- 14 - Railways Provide Facilities for Disabled - Disability News India | Ministry of Railways - India | 2010/12/12
- 15 - Educational Rights of Children with Disabilities - Disability News India | Disability News India | 2010/12/06
- 16 - President Calls upon Private Sector to Provide Employment Opportunities to Persons with Disabilities - India | Disability News India | 2010/12/05
- 17 - International Day for Persons with Disabilities on 3rd December - Disability News India | Press Information Bureau Government of India | 2010/11/26
- 18 - Simplified Procedure for Issue of Disability Certificate - Disability News India | Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment | 2010/11/15
- 19 - India and Korea Sign Social Security Agreement | India - Korea | 2010/10/20
- 20 - Reducing TB Cases in India | Eli Lilly and Children International's Teen Campaign | 2010/10/05
- 21 - Tej Kohli Foundation - Corneal Transplants | Tej Kohli Foundation | 2010/09/22
- 22 - Marwah Studios Disability Script Writing Workshop | Asian News Agency | 2010/09/17
- 23 - New Treatment for Rabies Advances After Successful Trial in India | University of Massachusetts Medical School | 2010/09/15
- 24 - Honoring the Unsung Heroes of India - Reliance Industries & IBN18 | Reliance | 2010/09/14
- 25 - 20% of Deaths in Bangladesh Attributable to Arsenic in Drinking Water | University of Chicago Medical Center | 2010/06/21
- 26 - Arsenic Groundwater Poisoning in Asia | Stanford University | 2010/05/27
- 27 - Dental Check-up Camp in Shambhu by Surya World Institutions of Academic Excellence | SURYA PHARMACEUTICAL INC. | 2010/05/23
- 28 - Better Access to Cell Phones than Toilets in India | United Nations University | 2010/04/14
- 29 - Children with Disabilities Left Out of Education | Disabled World | 2009/08/03