Inteva Products China Honored for Commitment to Help Disabled
Author: Inteva Products, LLC
Published: 2011-07-08 : (Rev. 2017-12-23)
Synopsis and Key Points:
The Shanghai leadership team was honored for their work with the Blue Sky Foundation which helps train local handicapped people for future employment opportunities.
Inteva Products Shanghai, China Team Honored for Commitment to Help Handicapped People.
Inteva Products President and CEO Lon Offenbacher presented the Shanghai, China SAMAP operations leadership team with the President's Platinum Award of Excellence for Community Commitment, the highest annual honor Inteva can bestow upon an employee.
The Shanghai leadership team was honored for their work with the Blue Sky Foundation which helps train local handicapped people for future employment opportunities and a more fulfilled life. Team members honored include: David Chen, Pan Fuming, Anna Ma, Chen Rong, Cloud Wang, James Wu, Ming Wu, Tim Wu and Qiu Xinsheng.
"The generosity and compassion of this team is truly making a difference in the lives of those in need by providing sustainable life improvements," said Offenbacher. "It is a core value of our company to improve the local communities in which we work. It is a value I hold very close. I want to recognize and honor SAMAP for going above and beyond to help people in the community."
SAMAP and the leadership team were also highly recognized by the local government in recognition of their significant financial support of the Blue Sky Foundation. Along with this honor, SAMAP was named most responsible employer of Anting Township, Shanghai in 2010. Inteva Products Shanghai SAMAP is a joint venture partnership between Inteva Products and Shanghai SIIC Transportation Electronic Company, Ltd. SAMAP has manufacturing operations and engineering capabilities in Shanghai producing Tilt and Slide Sunroofs and Panoramic Roof Systems for customers such as Volkswagen, SAIC and General Motors.
About Inteva Products, LLC - Inteva Products, LLC is a leading global supplier offering value-based innovation and environmentally-friendly products that enhance quality and performance serving original equipment manufacturers of automotive, commercial, defense, marine, and industrial vehicles, as well as products for the consumer and recreational markets. Focused on delivering high-value quality, on time and on budget, Inteva has global resources for engineering, manufacturing and customer service for Closure Systems, Interiors Systems, Motors and Electronics, and Roof Systems. Inteva is focused on sustained profitable growth, providing excellent customer service and being a best place to work for employees. The company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan and employs over 8,000 people in 18 countries. For more information, please visit www.intevaproducts.com
- 1 - Disability in Japan: Overview and Statistics : Disabled World (2010/03/14)
- 2 - Asian Tsunami 2004 - SAARC Academia Marks 10th Anniversary : Tsunami Decade Summit (2014/12/31)
- 3 - Overview of Disability in China : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/03/16)
- 4 - People with Disabilities in Hong Kong Twice as Likely to Face Poverty : South China Morning Post (2015/01/19)
- 5 - Almost 100M Adults Have COPD in China Mainly Due to Smoking and Air Pollution : Tulane University (2018/04/10)
- 6 - Shortage of Doctors in Japan : Disabled World (2008/09/21)
- 7 - Death Penalty in Japan - EU Japan Summit : FIDH (2009/04/30)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.