Leading the Way for Children in China
Author: Medical Care Technologies, Inc.
Published: 2011-05-22 : (Rev. 2017-12-23)
Synopsis and Key Points:
Medical Care Technologies Inc headquartered in Beijing China has positioned itself to lead the modernization of pediatric healthcare throughout the country.
Medical Care Technologies, Inc. leading the way for China's children.
As China aims to establish nationwide access to a universal healthcare platform by 2020, the Chinese government is well on its way to spending about $125 billion by the end of 2011 to modernize the country's healthcare system. According to a recent Siemens study, Beijing's five year plan, from 2011 to 2015, has provisions for healthcare reform, requiring the building of thousands of hospitals and clinics to make healthcare more accessible to the general public, especially in rural areas.
Medical Care Technologies Inc. (traded under the symbol MDCE on the U.S. OTC:BB) headquartered in Beijing, China, has positioned itself to lead the modernization of pediatric healthcare throughout the whole country with products and services designed to streamline children's health clinics and healthcare delivery.
Through its Chinese subsidiary, ReachOut Holdings - Hong Kong, Medical Care Technologies, Inc. has a home field advantage that most other foreign companies do not have, and secures the opportunity to establish a firm footing in a lucrative market, relatively untapped by other private foreign health organizations.
The company is planning a three-pronged strategic entry into the China healthcare industry and has recently launched an extensive Research & Development program in order to design an infrastructure backbone of healthcare services, linking clinical, retail and communication.
The first phase will focus on developing a network of children's health facilities, initially targeting larger urban areas across China, through which Medical Care Technologies, Inc. will provide quality health and wellness services and distribute a range of industry-leading product lines, simultaneously harmonizing three key segments: Health and wellness consultation services, Nutriceuticals and Pharmaceuticals.
Services will be geared towards advanced connectivity, with internationally standardized and secure business architecture, delivering the technology and information systems needed to link physicians, pharmacists, medical institutions and consumers to medical resources, health services, education, and health products throughout the Chinese healthcare industry.
The mission statement of Medical Care Technologies, Inc. is to become a leader in children's health care, dedicated to equipping the Chinese population with the opportunity to live healthier, more balanced lives.
- 1 - Disability in Japan: Overview and Statistics : Disabled World (2010/03/14)
- 2 - Asian Tsunami 2004 - SAARC Academia Marks 10th Anniversary : Tsunami Decade Summit (2014/12/31)
- 3 - Overview of Disability in China : Thomas C. Weiss (2010/03/16)
- 4 - People with Disabilities in Hong Kong Twice as Likely to Face Poverty : South China Morning Post (2015/01/19)
- 5 - Almost 100M Adults Have COPD in China Mainly Due to Smoking and Air Pollution : Tulane University (2018/04/10)
- 6 - Shortage of Doctors in Japan : Disabled World (2008/09/21)
- 7 - Death Penalty in Japan - EU Japan Summit : FIDH (2009/04/30)
• Disabled World is strictly a news and information website provided for general informational purpose only and does not constitute medical advice. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World.
• Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.