Australian and New Zealand Disability News Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2018-12-05
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
🛈 Although some of these documents from our Australia - NZ category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Australia - NZ RSS feed.
List of Australia - NZ Publications:
- 1 - Early Childhood Intervention Australia (ECIA) - Working Together Agreement Package : Early Childhood Intervention Australia (ECIA) (2017/02/14)
- 2 - Australia Launches Braille Banknotes : Reserve Bank of Australia (2016/09/01)
- 3 - Over a Million Australians Live in Unhealthy Housing Conditions : The University of Adelaide (2016/08/25)
- 4 - Hands off the NDIS - Australian Cross Disability Alliance : Australian Cross Disability Alliance (2016/03/09)
- 5 - National Cross Disability Alliance for Australians with Disabilities : Australian Cross Disability Alliance (2015/02/06)
- 6 - Cancer Rates and Burden in Australia : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/12/08)
- 7 - Every Australian Counts - Australia's National Disability Insurance Scheme : carecareers (2011/07/26)
- 8 - Intellectual Disability Mental Illness is an Unmet Need : Royal Australian and NZ College of Psychiatrists (2011/06/01)
- 9 - Australian Disability Support Pension Recipients Who Are Denied Right to Travel Freely Internationally : Julian Donn (2011/02/09)
- 10 - Malnutrition: A skeleton in the Australian Health Care Closest : Wiley-Blackwell (2011/02/08)
- 11 - NSW Seniors Card Discount Directories Out this Week : Department of aging, Disability and Home Care (2011/01/19)
- 12 - Australian Aid Improving Lives of People with Disability : Australian Disability News (2010/12/08)
- 13 - Australian Deaf Community Celebrates National Awareness Week : Department of aging, Disability and Home Care (2010/10/16)
- 14 - Dance Troupe with Intellectual and Physical Disabilities Visit Disneyland : Department of Aging, Disability and Home Care (2010/10/07)
- 15 - Australian Gillard Government Silent on Disabilities Report : ASSID (2010/10/04)
- 16 - New Service Provider to Deliver Supported Living for People with Disability - ACT, Australia : Joy Burch, MLA (2010/09/16)
- 17 - People with Disability Call for Self-determination and Individualized Funding : People with Disability Australia Incorporated (2010/08/30)
- 18 - Canon's Continued Support for People with Disability is Good Business : Canon (2010/08/27)
- 19 - Murrays Bus Company Faces Discrimination Complaint - Australia Disability News : Public Interest Advocacy Center (2010/08/18)
- 20 - Outstanding Australian Carers to be Recognized : Department of aging, Disability and Home Care (2010/08/16)
- 21 - Disability and Decision 2010 - The Coalition Need to Get it Right - Australia : People with Disability Australia Incorporated (2010/08/09)
- 22 - Needs of Students with a Disability and Their Families Recognized : Carers Australia (2010/08/06)
- 23 - National Disability Insurance Scheme Must be at the Core of Any National Disability Strategy - Disability News Australia : Australian Medical Association (2010/07/30)
- 24 - New Disability Standards for New Buildings in Australia : Australian Disability News (2010/07/13)
- 25 - Response to Enabling Australia - Joint Statement : Disabled World (2010/07/07)
- 26 - 2010 Disability Services Census - Australia : Disabled World (2010/06/20)
- 27 - End Absurdity of Excluding People with Disability from Australia : National Ethnic Disability Alliance (NEDA) (2010/06/19)
- 28 - Heart and Stroke Deaths Peak in Winter : Queensland University of Technology (2010/05/26)
- 29 - NSW Aging and Disability Services Commitment Continues : Aging, Disability and Home Care (2010/05/21)
- 30 - Launch of Children with Disability Australia : Disability News Australia (2010/05/19)
- 31 - Height Adjustable Examination Beds in Doctors Surgeries for Disability Access : Australian Human Rights Commission (2010/04/14)
- 32 - Disability Care Beds Concern - Disability News Australia : Disability News Australia (2010/02/15)
- 33 - Fraser Coast Housing for Persons with a Disability : Disability Housing Australia (2010/01/11)
- 34 - People with a Disability Gain Better Beach Access : Lin Thorp, MLC Minister for Human Services (2009/12/08)
- 35 - Australia to Improve Media Access for Vision and Hearing Impaired : Carl Farmer (2009/11/27)
- 36 - Australia Considers New Disability Approach : Australian Disability and Development Consortium (2009/11/23)
- 37 - Australia's First All Abilities Playground : Touched By Olivia Foundation (2009/11/02)
- 38 - Australian Hospital Infections Cost $1 billion in Lost Bed Days : Queensland University of Technology (2009/09/02)
- 39 - World-first May Revolutionize Child Sponsorship : CBM (2009/08/09)
- 40 - Australian Disability Report Strengthens Argument for Long Term Care Scheme : Australian Medical Association (2009/08/07)
- 41 - National's Disability Policy One Big Empty Space : New Zealand Labor Party (2009/05/04)
- 42 - Australia Improving Lives of Landmine Survivors : Government of Australia (2009/04/04)
- 43 - Workplace Disability Management Program a First : Otago Polytech (2009/03/17)
- 44 - Australian Community Site for Parents Raising Kids with Autism Spectrum : Disabled World (2009/02/24)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2 - Pinwheels and Prevention (Childhood Abuse Prevention Month) : Article by Tsara Shelton looks at the month of April being Child Abuse Prevention, Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Autism Acceptance Month.
- 3 - Hidden Grief by Kathleen M. Cleaver : Article by Kathleen M. Cleaver, the parent of Tricia who has multiple disabilities caused by hypoxia during the birth process.
- 4 - Medical Triage Explanation and Tag Color Chart : Chart and information concerning medical triage, the process of determining priority of patient treatment by severity of condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment.
- 5 - Children with Disabilities Often Invisible, Not Heard and Not Counted : Mind the Gap research reveals children with disability are often invisible, as they are overlooked in many child and disability focused laws, policies and programs.
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2018-12-05. Title: Australian and New Zealand Disability News, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/news/australia-nz-2/>Australia - NZ</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/news/australia-nz-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-258-E.