Disability Events and Public Notices Document List
Although some of these documents from our Events and Public Notices category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publication is listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by date.
About the References and Resources Table Below
- Reference Title: "Disability Events and Public Notices".
- Abstract: Digest of 5 Events and Public Notices papers, documents, and publications.
- Events and Public Notices Category Publications: Updated - Tuesday, 11th February 2020.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English (US).
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-326.
List of Events and Public Notices Publications:
- 1 - ILCSC Celebrating 43 Years of Independence : Marcy Hernandez, Author/IAAWD Founder (2019/10/09)
- 2 - National Constitution Center Sensory Friendly Sundays : National Constitution Center (2019/01/02)
- 3 - 25th Annual Disability Hall of Fame Induction - Including Induction of Rt. Hon. Brian Mulroney : The Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons (2018/10/13)
- 4 - The William Merritt Centre Announce New Addition to Their AccessAbility Exhibition : Rachel Proctor (2018/06/13)
- 5 - Notable LGBT Awareness Dates and Events : Disabled World (2016/08/20)