Past and Upcoming Disability Events and Public Notices Document List
Although some of these documents from our Events - Public Notices category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date order with the most recent publications listed at the top of the page.
About the References and Resources Listed Below
- Reference Title: "Past and Upcoming Disability Events and Public Notices".
- Abstract: Disabled World archive digest of 5 Events - Public Notices papers, documents, and publications.
- Journal: Disabled World.
- Language: English.
- Publications Last Revised Date: 2019/01/04.
- Category Reference Identification Number: DW#CAT2-0T7-326.
Events - Public Notices Publications:
- 1 - ILCSC Celebrating 43 Years of Independence | Marcy Hernandez, Author/IAAWD Founder | 2019/10/09
- 2 - National Constitution Center Sensory Friendly Sundays | National Constitution Center | 2019/01/02
- 3 - 25th Annual Disability Hall of Fame Induction - Including Induction of Rt. Hon. Brian Mulroney | The Canadian Foundation for Physically Disabled Persons | 2018/10/13
- 4 - The William Merritt Centre Announce New Addition to Their AccessAbility Exhibition | Rachel Proctor | 2018/06/13
- 5 - Notable LGBT Awareness Dates and Events | Disabled World | 2016/08/20