Press Releases: Disability, Health and Medical Topics Document List
Updated/Revised Date : 2019-03-09
Author : Disabled World - Contact: (www.disabled-world.com)
Although some of these documents from our Press Releases category may have since been updated, re-written, replaced, or revised, they are sorted below by their original publish date. The most recent publications are listed at the top of the table with older articles being listed in descending order by the date they were created*.
You can also receive our latest related publications by subscribing to our Press Releases RSS feed.
List of Press Releases Publications:
- 1 - Phoenix Instinct AI Powered Smart Wheelchair Wins Toyota Mobility Challenge : Toyota Mobility Foundation (2021/01/20)
- 2 - Tidal Basin Revitalization - Disability Community Voice Vital : FDR Memorial Legacy Committee (FDR Committee) (2020/10/29)
- 3 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 4 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 5 - 20 New Episodes of Letters to Lynette with Dr. Lynette Louise to Air on The Autism Channel in 2018 : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2018/05/22)
- 6 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 7 - World's First Online Accessibility Hub Launches Globally : RaisingTheFloor - International (2017/09/13)
- 8 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires RapidFix Assets from Boss Products USA : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (LHB) (2017/09/03)
- 9 - McLane Furthers Focus on Diversity with Expansion of SPARK Initiative : McLane Company, Inc. (2016/10/03)
- 10 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Partners With Jelmar to Package Environmentally Safe Cleaning Product Sold Internationally : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2015/08/17)
- 11 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Illinois-Based Supplier of Adhesives and Sealants : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2015/06/09)
- 12 - NCD: Creating Systems for Success at Home, at Work and in the Community : The National Council on Disability (NCD) (2015/02/24)
- 13 - Kazakhstan Ratified Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities : Astana Times (2015/02/09)
- 14 - People Can be Convinced They Committed a Crime that Never Happened : Association for Psychological Science (2015/01/15)
- 15 - The Arc Marks Senate Passage of ABLE Act : The Arc of the United States (2014/12/18)
- 16 - Former Merchant Marine with Disabilities Receives Community Quarterback Award from St. Louis Rams : St. Louis HELP (2014/12/10)
- 17 - Iain Fryatt Summits Mt Kilimanjaro in a Mountain Trike : Mountain Trike Company (2014/10/23)
- 18 - How European Law Takes Care of Disabled Media Users : European Audiovisual Observatory (2014/09/05)
- 19 - Hospital CEOs Receiving Excessive Pay and Storing Public Funds in Cayman Islands : Massachusetts Nurses Association/National Nurses United (2014/06/24)
- 20 - Lighthouse for the Blind Saint Louis Launches S.O.A.R. Program at Webster University : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2014/06/13)
- 21 - Royal Navy Veteran Amputee Attempts Solo Kayaking Distance Record : Ottobock (2014/04/05)
- 22 - Enhancing Technology Access and Education for People with Disabilities : Comcast Corporation (2014/02/28)
- 23 - Comcast Debuts New Accessibility Offerings During National Disability Awareness Month : Comcast (2013/10/28)
- 24 - AT&T's Corporate Accessibility Technology Office Recognized by G3ict, The Global Initiative for Inclusive ICTS : AT&T (2013/10/12)
- 25 - Disability Rights Now: Lady Liberty Turns Blind and Morphs into Lady Justice : Gabriel Mueller, director international alliances (2013/09/21)
- 26 - CEA Foundation Supports Raising the Floor with Grant for Accessibility Electronic Products Database : CEA Foundation (2013/06/13)
- 27 - People with Developmental Disabilities Restoration and Reinvestment Act of 2013 : UJA-Federation of New York, Cerebral Palsy Associations of New York State, NYSARC, Inter-agency Council of Developmental Disabilities Agencies, Alliance of Long Island Agencies & Developmental Disabilities Alliance of Western New York (2013/06/03)
- 28 - NIH Awards $5.3M Funding to Recipients of Autism Centers of Excellence (ACE) program : National Institutes of Health (2013/04/02)
- 29 - Coventry Youths Step Up to the Challenge : Hereward College (2013/03/27)
- 30 - Students from Hereward College Give Advice on Wheelchair Design : Hereward College (2013/03/21)
- 31 - Cancer and Pregnancy Leading Disability Causes for Unum : Unum (2012/05/12)
- 32 - Avril Lavigne, Safeway and People with Disabilities Campaign : Safeway Inc. (2012/04/05)
- 33 - Addressing Bias and Hate in Media - Media Awareness Network : Media Awareness Network (2012/03/28)
- 34 - Family Focus Helps Mothers of Technology Dependent Children Function : Case Western Reserve University (2012/01/08)
- 35 - Year of Making a Difference: St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired : St. Louis Society for the Blind and Visually Impaired (2012/01/08)
- 36 - Enable America Celebrates Record Setting Employment Opportunities for People with Disabilities : Enable America (2011/12/22)
- 37 - BMO Calls for Hike in RDSP Contribution Limit : BMO Financial Group (2011/12/13)
- 38 - Kessler Foundation Receives Grants to Study Health Disparities in People with Disabilities : Kessler Foundation (2011/11/28)
- 39 - Einstein's New Cognitive Neurophysiology Lab : Albert Einstein College of Medicine (2011/11/18)
- 40 - Hoveround Corporation Releases New Infomercial : Hoveround America (2011/11/10)
- 41 - Federal State of the Union - NCD : National Council on Disability (2011/11/01)
- 42 - Workers with Disabilities Latest Victims of Great Recession : Disparti Law Group, P.A. (2011/10/12)
- 43 - Restoring Prosperity to the Middle Class : AARP (2011/10/06)
- 44 - New Starbucks Card Features Braille Lettering : Starbucks (2011/09/27)
- 45 - National Organization on Disability Salutes Companies Changing the Way America Works : National Organization on Disability (2011/09/02)
- 46 - Half Price Tickets to Descriptive Audio Shows at Fox Theatre : Lighthouse for the Blind Arts and Entertainment Accessibility Program (2011/08/28)
- 47 - Desperate Housewives Star Raises Awareness for OCD and Machine Man Project : Grey Street Management (2011/08/09)
- 48 - Avril Lavigne Rockstar Club - Avril Lavigne Foundation and Easter Seals : Easter Seals (2011/07/29)
- 49 - Red Cross Seeking Donors - Blood Supply at Critical Level : American Red Cross (2011/07/11)
- 50 - Eliminating Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus - Kiwanis International Pledges to Raise US$110 Million : Kiwanis International (2011/07/07)
- 51 - Rethink Autism Wins CODiE Award : Rethink Autism, Inc. (2011/07/05)
- 52 - Voice Assist and Adaptel Communications Partner for Visually Impaired : Voice Assist, Inc. (2011/07/05)
- 53 - Physiotherapy Associates Acquires Rehabilitation Consultants, Inc. : Physiotherapy Associates (2011/06/22)
- 54 - Joe's Crab Shack Assists Families Affected by Autism : National Autism Association (2011/06/16)
- 55 - Physiotherapy Associates Announces Appointments as It Continues National Expansion : Physiotherapy Associates (2011/06/16)
- 56 - World's Tallest Man Undergoes Gamma Knife Surgery : Elekta (2010/08/26)
In Other Disability News
- 1 - Anaesthesia Web Helps Children and Parents Prepare for Hospitalization : On Anaesthesia Web children of all ages and cognitive levels learn about the body, what it is like being in hospital and what happens before, during and after anaesthesia and surgery.
- 2 - Viruses: Variant, Mutant and Strain Differences : Article examines and describes the difference(s) between variants, mutants and strains when examining and discussing viruses.
- 3 - Wait Times for Canadian Patients Cost Over $2B in Lost Wages Before COVID-19 : Fraser Institute study reveals long waits for medical treatment and surgery cost Canadians almost $2.8 billion in lost wages and productivity in 2020.
- 4 - T11 Incomplete: An LGBTQI and Disability Film : T11 Incomplete is not only an LGTBQI love story at its core, but also highlights the disabled community through authentic casting and employing disabled crew.
- 5 - COVID-19 Vaccine (in)equity No Right of Way for EU Disabled : National vaccination strategies do not have clear-cut criteria for prioritising persons with disabilities (PWDs) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
You're reading Disabled World. Be sure to check out our homepage for further informative disability news, reviews, exclusive stories and how-tos. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
*Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-03-09. Title: Press Releases: Disability, Health and Medical Topics, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/news/pressreleases-2/>Press Releases</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-17, from https://www.disabled-world.com/news/pressreleases-2/ - Reference: DW#CAT2-478-E.