Press Releases: Disability, Health and Medical Topics
Updated/Revised Date: 2019-03-09
Author : Disabled World - Contact: Disabled-World.com
🛈 Synopsis : General news and press releases relating to disabilities as well as informative information pertaining to the health and medical field.
General news and press releases relating to disabilities as well as informative information pertaining to the health and medical fields.
What is a Press Release?
A press release - (news release, media release, press statement, video release) - is defined as a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy.
Press releases are generally mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to assignment editors and journalists at newspapers, magazines, websites, radio stations, online media, television stations or TV networks.
Picture shows two hands holding cellphone with the word - NEWS - on the screen.
A press release is mainly considered to be a pseudo-news story - generally written in the 3rd person - that seeks to demonstrate to an editor or reporter the news-worthiness of a particular person, event, service or product.
Press releases can announce a range of various news items, such as scheduled events, personal promotions, awards, new products and services, sales and/or accomplishments, etc.
Disabled World receives a large number of newsworthy press releases related to health, medical information, and disabilities.
The majority of the releases we consider of value to our readers and visitors are posted to an appropriate category on Disabled World, however, some items of general news do not fit a particular category but are still worth publishing. These are general press releases that are listed below according to the date and time received and cover our recent press releases as well as an archive of announcements, so you can follow trends as they develop.
Submitting a Press Release to Disabled World
If you wish to submit a press release or news to Disabled World please see our Submission Guidelines.
Subtopics and Associated Subjects
- 1 - Phoenix Instinct AI Powered Smart Wheelchair Wins Toyota Mobility Challenge : Toyota Mobility Foundation (2021/01/20)
- 2 - Tidal Basin Revitalization - Disability Community Voice Vital : FDR Memorial Legacy Committee (FDR Committee) (2020/10/29)
- 3 - ILCSC Provides Essential Services to Persons with Disabilities During Covid-19 Pandemic Emergency : ILCSC (2020/05/20)
- 4 - Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Acquires Assets of Badge Magic : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/09/27)
- 5 - 20 New Episodes of Letters to Lynette with Dr. Lynette Louise to Air on The Autism Channel in 2018 : Dr. Lynette Louise (The Brain Broad) (2018/05/22)
- 6 - LHB Industries, Inc. Gains ISO9001:2015 Certificate for Quality Management Standards : Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis (2018/04/06)
- 7 - World's First Online Accessibility Hub Launches Globally : RaisingTheFloor - International (2017/09/13)
Press Releases: Full Document List
Disclaimer: Disabled World provides general information only. Materials presented are in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified practitioner, nor should they be construed as such. Any 3rd party offering or advertising on disabled-world.com does not constitute endorsement by Disabled World. View our Advertising Policy for further information. Please report outdated or inaccurate information to us.
Journal: Disabled World. Language: English (U.S.). Author: Disabled World. Revised Publication Date: 2019-03-09. Title: Press Releases: Disability, Health and Medical Topics, Source: <a href=https://www.disabled-world.com/news/pressreleases/>Press Releases</a>. Retrieved 2021-04-10, from https://www.disabled-world.com/news/pressreleases/ - Reference: DW#478-17.172.98-6c.